Options

problem

user64317812user64317812 Registered Users 8 Posts
Hello I have got the game now a few weeks and I like it al lot.

But here is the problem I can't play anymore. In the campaign or PvP Its both the same. When I am in the loading screen the game crashed. I have tried it a lot, but the game doesn't work any more.

Can someone help me or any suggestions?
With kind regards bassie

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Are you on Android or iOS?

In either case, a hard reset of your phone might clear up the issue. Please be sure that you have an active Internet connection when you relaunch the game, too.
  • Options
    hello thanks for the reaction.

I got a android phone, with more than enough space on it. I will try the hard reset, what about the other files on my phone, are they still existing after the hard reset?

With kind regards
    Bassie
  • Options
    Don't perform a factory reset.

A "hard reset" means turning your phone completely off, then back on.

If that does work for you, go to your Applications menu, select Eternity Warriors 3, and then tap on "Clear Cache." After that, make sure you have an active (and stable) Internet connection, and relaunch the game.
  • Options
    Okay, I have tried both methods, but It is still not working. Any other ideas?
  • Options
    Have you backed up your account using Google+?
  • Options
    Yes I got Google +
  • Options
    If you've backed up your game with Google+, you should be able to uninstall and reinstall the game and get your save data back.
  • Options
    Everything is working again after today's update.
    Thanks for the help.

This topic can be closed.
  • Options
    Ezzeldin091Ezzeldin091 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have the same problem on my my ios iphone 5s although i update my game last version and i have the last ios version but there is aproblem on loading the events and aproblem on pvp.iam on 26 level i dont want to remove the game and install it again i will lose everything
  • Options
    Please make sure that you have an active (and stable) Internet connection. The game needs to download resources to make the events work, and PVP will not function while the game is offline.
  • Options
    Ezzeldin091Ezzeldin091 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have astrong net connection but i dont know what us the reason for that
  • Options
    Hello, I'm back again. Today the same problem has started again...

And I also got a good connection....
  • Options
    The problem is in the cache, If I play PvP I need to delete the cache after every game I played. Then I can play the next match. But it is still impossible to play the campaign.......

Please give me a solution.
  • Options
    Ryan666Ryan666 Registered Users 6 Posts
    much my nickname ****black Hello all I ask that you read and verify, and not much of a return back a couple of days I spent and bought a lot of gifts of gold about 100 of these offerings but I only got one thing out top that for only 100 rand for 1 as Igrat buy diamonds 100000 only 3 subjects, why why such insolence my request to reconsider how and when I vybat items and offerings! and return from the back as they prenesli me just razacherovanie the meaning of donation and buy 15,000 diamonds have nothing if they do not prenisli, and you spent the money for nothing is not what it is not just blatantly sprovedlivo omanyvat people I spent the money
    why then spend the money if for many diamonds I pump 3 characters, and there is not even one thing did not fall! runes still interested in the total amount spent somewhere 200 runes
    I repeat 200 gold offerings and no one golden runes that I have 20,000 to spend and buy gifts? to get the runes! it is not just random vystovlenie me a fool?
    I'm no fool! but why people those who play it spends money on the game luckier who spend large sums, I will ask to see all that Samniya connected to the game and return At least half of the diamond
    what I spent! or half of all relations which I spent impossible to play when you do not not Chigo, and you spent too
    much my nickname ****black
  • Options
    virennagarvirennagar Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am unable to receive glu credits after completing a level and also not receiving for promotional offers
  • Options
    Mr_edgeMr_edge Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lots of bugs in this game. Here's a comprehensive list from my side:

* Free video doesn't work. Always get "No videos available"
    * Free medikit doesn't work because the video for me is always unavailable
    * Game heats up my samsung galaxy S4 when playing the Arena level and eventually freezes the screen. So most of the time I hardly advance to the next stage.
    * Screen goes blank and non-functional before the "events" get updated yesterday. At first I thought they had disabled my account??

Another gripe is that the game tried to sell the Justice weapon for 1250 Gold during the promotion which is pretty expensive. Also customer support is pretty unresponsive.

Please fix the bugs and I will pay.