Options

Did not receive my special Gun in Elite mystery crate

GotDjent28GotDjent28 Registered Users 10 Posts
Just drop here to let Glu know, that i did not get my special weapon 5500+ power as advertised in mystery crate after i unlock it,it took me 200+ glu credits. Hope you got a fix for this. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    There is a fix in the works. You did receive your gun, though, don't worry. It will appear when the developers finish addressing the issue.
  • Options
    Thank you for the quick response sir, forgot to mention the gun name it is Dismantler MG.hope they will fix this soon.I spend money to it.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    i did see my dismantler now. But the problem is when i play pvp/campaign the game stocks at "press to continue" even how many times you press it nothing happens,already tried to wipe cache of the game and uninstall,reinstall using titanium backup.but still nothing happens.
  • Options
    P.S

I have a high speed internet connection, and samsung flagship phone.so im very sure theres no problem on my side.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    GotDjent28 wrote: »
    Just drop here to let Glu know, that i did not get my special weapon 5500+ power as advertised in mystery crate after i unlock it,it took me 200+ glu credits. Hope you got a fix for this. Thank you so much.

the same thing happened to me today, I dropped all my gold on the 55??. What is the solution to the problem. I'm so bumbed because I bought credits specifically to get it.Thanks in advance for any help/info you might be able to give me
  • Options
    the same thing happened to me today, I dropped all my gold on the 55??. What is the solution to the problem. I'm so bumbed because I bought credits specifically to get it.Thanks in advance for any help/info you might be able to give me
    Hi bro,

What i did is backup my frontline commando 2 app+data using titanium backup,then i uninstall,reinstall it then reboot my device.
    It works but the problem is ,yes i can see now my dismantler gun and upgrade it to its maximum.but the moment im gonna play pvp ,it gets stuck on press screen to continue,even i press it million x nothing happen.
    Hope Glu can fix this issue soon.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    ^Hey thanks alot for the help. Unfortunatey I'm experiencing the same problem with it freezing on the tap screen. Its the most frustrating thing ever!! I've read other posts about this happening to quite a few people so hopefully Glu can get it fixed soon
  • Options
    ^Hey thanks alot for the help. Unfortunatey I'm experiencing the same problem with it freezing on the tap screen. Its the most frustrating thing ever!! I've read other posts about this happening to quite a few people so hopefully Glu can get it fixed soon
    Did you get your Dismantler Mg already?
    I played pvp 3x now,i thought everything is ok,but after few min of playing,it get stuck again,**** we need a fix for this.
  • Options
    latest update v3.0 fix all the problems for me! Thankp Glu!