Options

Crafting when?

JempireGuildJempireGuild Registered Users 1 Posts
Events and legendary items are all cool and guild rewards and whatnot. But the CRAFTING is killing me why can't someone who has 7!!! blue swords not able to make a purple sword? I know you have hundreds of games but I mean this is somewhat important right, I think this should have been in before events. I spent 5$ on this game and got all blue items which to me is unlucky I might spend another chunk of cash maybe but probably not until I see more promising features. Just it's frustrating to see all these people who have the best stuff possible pretty much zip through everything and me? Wow I'm stuck with dragon scale sword adventurers helm and guardian shield best stuff I have, I would love to be able to make a purple item at least have one since it would be better than boosting enemies attack by like 3-5 damage every hit.

Comments

• Options
    Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    That's where you first went wrong. I recommend getting rid of all dragon scale items. Try and find the ice breaker set it will definitely get you past all ice levels.
  • Options
    nshmournenshmourne Registered Users 9 Posts
    ice breaker works good. Ice savage utterly destroys the ice levels. I'm getting my *** handed to me on the hp regen levels. waiting for the templar set to drop. I have the helm and even that one piece, made a HUGE difference in completing one of those dungeons.