Recruiting for the Rank 1 Clan.

Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
If you are interested in joining the clan that will go the furthest and has the most knowledge about this game please let me know. If you wish to join our group chat send me a message on 'line' (an app that's free to download) my user name is shinsoldier

Comments

• Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    We are still looking for two more members and were still rank one .
    Just need one more good member.
    We're currently rank 1 by 147,000 points.
  • Shocker98Shocker98 Registered Users 3 Posts
    So, where did you get your hacking/cheat to get that much point ?? Pfffff
    No need to hack or cheat if you have 10 active players. We have won every event so we have many large courage potions.
  • KistrelKistrel Registered Users 3 Posts
    I wish my guild was active... /sigh
    Even with potions and 100% playtime with 8 actives players, you cant have 144,000+ pts. Sooo ya... Prove me that im wrong and your legit, and do not have like 9,999,999 gems/golds.... And maybe I will say... Oh yes, its possible then.
    I only have three gems to my name. I do not have the right to post attachments or I'd send a picture.
  • VandriasVandrias Registered Users 6 Posts
    @Kistril are you interested in joining?
    @shocker98 none of are members hack, we have talked to some who do but they are unable to participate in the events
    I only have three gems to my name. I do not have the right to post attachments or I'd send a picture.

Then I will get line and pm you. I will be more than happy to get some knowledge about this game if you dont cheat cause i play a lot, and my friends too and we barely hit 8000/10,000 pts during an event per players. If there is a way to improve my play and make a friend at the same time, who like the game as much as i do, then i will believe its possible. Up to you.
    Message me my username is shinsoldier I will teach you and allow you to be apart of one of our guilds.