Event awards!?

mistahfreshonemistahfreshone Registered Users 5 Posts
When do prizes / awards for the events get awarded.. I was rank 21 an hour before the event ended, but this morning it's all gone and I have been awarded nothing yet.

Thanks, Jonny

Comments

• TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Event rewards occasionally take some time to go out. Keep checking back!
  • mistahfreshonemistahfreshone Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for the reply, I'll wait a little longer but still nothing as yet! To be honest I'm feeling a lot let down by the game / development team, I have experienced multiple problems. Three times I brought gems and they have not been added to my total, although the money has been taken for them. Also on two occasions, I have paid for warriors chests and been awarded an item, but it has not been added to my inventory upon leaving the merchant building. If I don't get awarded my prizes for this event that will be the final straw
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    You tell'em!
    Still nothing on the rewards for the latest event for myself.. Is it just me this is happening to? How long should I wait before I fear they may not be coming my way?
    I really enjoy this game, I think the fact that this is the first game I have ever purchased anything for speaks volumes to that point. I would like a little feedback from the dev team if at all pos.. After all I'm not one to gripe usually, but I do feel I've at least paid towards a little customer service off someone. Thanks, Jonny
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    If you're still missing your gems and/or items, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
    Thanks, I have done so :)
  • KinksKinks Registered Users 7 Posts
    Me too, ticket sent.
    Finally received my team award, still waiting for the individual one.
    Exactly the same for me too! Received my guild awards but still nothing for my own progress in the event. No reply to my ticket either, though it has been the weekend. I'll give it another day then submit another ticket and ask.
    Sent my ticket on the 23rd. Sent a reply to the auto response yesterday. Still heard nothing.

The auto reply did say not to send a new ticket though, just reply - to avaoid (more) delays.
    Still not received my reward, not that it particularly matters as I can't log in still.....