Options

Multiplayer Defense?

I'm running on iOS on my iPad and this is the second time I have defended an artifact and quickly killed the main character opponent and now its just sitting... didn't say I won or anything. Last time I did this I quit out and it said I lost the artifact... what am I waiting on? Shouldn't it be over after I kill the main opponent?

Comments

• Options
    zinjazinja Registered Users 2 Posts
    I literally just had to toy around with the opponent and not kill him till he summoned everything and I killed them all then him....
  • Options
    thain89thain89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When defending, there is a percentage at the top of the scene (at least there is on Android) that will increase as you defeat the opponent's forces. You must keep killing the opposing Allies until the match is over. Be careful as the opponent can still use their legendary strikes even after their Hero is defeated.

It is similar when trying to take an artifact that you have to destroy the Gate, even after the Hero is defeated. Only now there is no Gate, just the opponent's summons.

Another way to look at it is, when defending, you are playing a wave similar to the story line and the opposing Hero is just one of the Bosses of the level, not the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is to defeat ALL the enemies summoned to the field