Options

PLEASE READ!! Possible temp fix for app crashing after start up loading screen.

XeriXeri Registered Users 3 Posts
If you're like me, shortly after the 1.20 update you've discovered that the Puzzelot app would crash almost immediately after passing the loading screen when opening the app. I basically couldn't play at all and I did send a crash log report directly to GLU. However it seems that a new event has started and not wanting to be left out I tried a couple of things to try and access the game. The only method that worked involved disabling Wi-fi during the Loading screen.

b7Uv5xa.png

This is where you want to turn off any data connection. From there the game loaded fine and I was able to play! You can re-enable Wi-fi/data however there are some things that crash the game every time it's accessed. I found that if you try and access your guild rank or guild ranking for the event the game will crash. It can also crash randomly but that has been happening since the 1.10 update I believe.

I cannot confirm as of this posting if my event Honor contributes to my guild but I will update this once I can get someone to confirm. I am able to confirm that the honor I earn during the invasion does indeed let me earn the bounty rewards and ranks me on the leader boards of individual players.

Comments

• Options
    judib99judib99 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks so much for the post. I also finally have the weekend off to play the event but cannot get past the loading screen. Fingers crossed this works for me, trying it now!
  • Options
    -Mimi--Mimi- Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi Xevi, hi all,

You are now the 5th member of the guild Zirkel des Lichts to have the same problem. Somehow a bit strange .....

Yesterday when a friend told my husband of not beeing able to join the game, due of crushing at the loading screen, he sent a mail to glu describing the problem. I hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    nshmournenshmourne Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nope. no love. Myself and all of my friends crash after load, even with wifi off.
  • Options
    judib99judib99 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well I got this to work. I must have frozen and restarted the app and turned the wifi off and on again at least a thousand times over the last four days. It was incredibly painstaking and frustrating. I placed top ten in the tournament and now I am unable to collect my rewards as the app crashes every time I hit the Collect button no matter what I do.

I have spent money on this game and I used to enjoy it a great deal but it just keeps getting worse and worse with no response from game makers and no end in sight. I think I may throw in the towel.

Glu you are chasing away your fan base and the bad reviews are piling up. Please take a weekend off the invasions and fix the app or sell it to someone who cares!
  • Options
    XeriXeri Registered Users 3 Posts
    Judib try hitting the X instead of Collect, that's how I got my rewards.

I agree they need to but events on hold until try fix the bugs.
  • Options
    cubesteppercubestepper Registered Users 1 Posts
    Xeri wrote: »
    Judib try hitting the X instead of Collect, that's how I got my rewards.

I agree they need to but events on hold until try fix the bugs.

I concur, I had to hit the X in the top right hand corner twice, and then I received my rewards.

I was able to get the game to work by turning off wi-fi right before it goes in game, but it still crashes randomly after a few minutes of play, and then you have to go back, turn on wi-fi, launch the game, and turn off wifi right before it goes in-game. Very annoying.

You also cannot look at your guild without crashing the game.