I can't join any guild bug?

NeilpekzNeilpekz Registered Users 11 Posts
After the event ends I quit the lazy guild that I was in. Now I'm looking for new active guild but when I press join even if the guild is 1/10 I can't enter.

Comments

• GirlexplorerGirlexplorer Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I click "join" and nothing happens.
  • rizzleerizzlee Registered Users 2 Posts
    same! did anyone contact customer service for that?
  • Yoonjae435Yoonjae435 Registered Users 2 Posts
    rizzlee wrote: »
    same! did anyone contact customer service for that?
    Me too I wanted to join another guild but now it said so can do to some unknown error
  • MacadamiaMacadamia Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same problem here...
    ... I can't join or create a guild. I lost my own guild. From one day to another I found myself outside of my guild. On other family or friends devices I'm still the leader of the guild. The bad thing is I can't get kicked cause only the leader can do so. And that's me...

I even contact the customer service but there is no response until now.
  • PsychicgalleryPsychicgallery Registered Users 3 Posts
    If using any hack, you will not be Able to join guild.
  • MacadamiaMacadamia Registered Users 6 Posts
    What kind of hack?
    Ok, I use many "hacks", like Firewall Ip, Forecast, Auxo2, SubtleLock, CleverPin etc.
    But none of them has something to do with Puzzelot.

The Glu Customer Service send me the following 'not working' solution for my problem:

"This issue which you have mentioned usually happens when there is a bad Internet connectivity problem. The token for joining the guild reset in every 24 hours, which requires good Internet connection.

Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G."
  • PsychicgalleryPsychicgallery Registered Users 3 Posts
    Macadamia wrote: »
    What kind of hack?
    Ok, I use many "hacks", like Firewall Ip, Forecast, Auxo2, SubtleLock, CleverPin etc.
    But none of them has something to do with Puzzelot.

The Glu Customer Service send me the following 'not working' solution for my problem:

"This issue which you have mentioned usually happens when there is a bad Internet connectivity problem. The token for joining the guild reset in every 24 hours, which requires good Internet connection.

Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G."

I have the highest speed Verizon offers for wifi and still can not join a guild. Just to test the issue, I downloaded KOP on my sons iphone and installed a hack that gave coins and gems. He is not able to join guild, or earn ANY honor in events.

Mines without this hack, am able to join guilds and earn honor. We are on the same wifi. We do have different phones. Mines is iPhone 5s and his is iPhone 4s.