How do you call up the Ettin

lugor191lugor191 Registered Users 2 Posts
How do I call up the ettin or does it do it when some one attacks my artifact?

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    You can't. Yes, it only appears when someone attacks your artifact.
  • audio01audio01 Registered Users 2 Posts
    If that's the cause why do people call ettin when they are attack you
    The computer AI is controlling the Ettin not the player. When you attack a player it is the computer controlling the opponent's character. When you defend an artifact it is the computer controlling the opponent's character again. This game doesn't allow real time fighting between characters. That wouldn't be much fun anyway since a powerful sorceress would win every battle.
  • Ajz3_16Ajz3_16 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    The computer AI is controlling the Ettin not the player. When you attack a player it is the computer controlling the opponent's character. When you defend an artifact it is the computer controlling the opponent's character again. This game doesn't allow real time fighting between characters. That wouldn't be much fun anyway since a powerful sorceress would win every battle.
    Hi

I have seen users have Ettin boss to defend their artefacts in multiplayer game. How can I get an Ettin boss for defending my artefacts. I have completed most of the item collection series including the Enemy collection. But don't find Ettin boss.
    Is this something you buy?

Ajz
    You get the Ettin after you've completed the enemy collection 3 times.