A glitch which was to my benefit

Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
Just had an amazing program glitch today.

Went to play the daily challenge ... Shogun showdown. Won no problem and was rewarded with 4 gems. Got out completely from the game to check something then went back to continue playing the game and it showed it had not been played. So I played again, won again 4 gems. Then I thought I would try it again. I did it a total of 10 times (40 gems later) when I decided I had enough and upgraded one of my allies.
The next time I played it it showed it had been completed.

Maybe I am stupid to bring this up as no doubt the programmers will get this sorted out. But it was a weird glitch in the game. Maybe it was my iPad that did not register the game as completed.

Hopefully next time if it does happen again it's with the 40 gems reward. At least I am not trying to illegally get huge number of gems etc by using the illegal program.

MY

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    That glitch has happened at least 5 or 6 times to me, but I don't play this game much anymore since I've beaten all the levels. There is another glitch where you can complete the daily challenge after it already shows that the challenge is completed and you sometimes still get a mystery box. These glitches are most likely to occur at midnight or 1 am when the game thinks it is a new day. You can typically take advantage of the situation for half an hour or more before the glitch is fixed.