Options

minigun

ashokavarmanashokavarman Registered Users 19 Posts
I got 5/8 parts. How many you got brothers

Comments

• Options
    boomlightsoutboomlightsout Registered Users 33 Posts
    I got all 8. The gun is great but has a few glitches. I was testing it out in campaign, and these 3 things happened: My character started walking sideways carrying the gun as I was shooting, and walked through items and vehicles on the map. Another time the gun made the winding sound it makes when it's getting ready to fire, but when it started to "fire" no bullets would come out. Thirdly the same thing happened again, except it would only shoot 1 bullet periodically. I've used in in pvp though, and so far have not encountered any glitches with it there.
  • Options
    cookejmcookejm Registered Users 24 Posts
    I thought they made this more fair this time, as every other time I beat stage 5 I got a part. I thought Glu had paid some attention, but reading what others have said, it seems I was just lucky. However, despite the insane damage numbers, I'm not a fan. It's horrible at long range (too wide a spray) and is consequently only worth while close up. And the enemies who are close (in PVP) move around, and this gun is horrible at tracking people. I'm considering dropping back to the Boiler despite it's stated much inferior numbers. Plus, with the 2 (?) seconds it takes to warm up, you're a sitting duck for a little too long.

I should note that this gun would be great for certain campaign levels, but I beat all of them and got full skulls months ago and didn't feel like "testing it out". Wish they would expand the game...
  • Options
    I cant find more than 5 parts. Help me bros. Give me some tips
  • Options
    Well said cookejm, the only little bit of strategy i found to use the gun is to pick a cover position to the far left or right, so when the opponents move around a lot it minimizes the side to side movement. Also if the movement is too fast to follow with the gun, to stop shooting while you move the aimer until they stop moving. But you are right. The gun looks way more impressive than it is. Ashokavarman, you just need to keep beating all 5 stages a few times in a row to build up the multiplier of a better box, and after a while you will win the rest of the parts. The first 5 parts were easy to find for me too, the last 3 I really had to work for.
  • Options
    5th stage is vary hard. But thanks brother
  • Options
    No problem man. It is tough, it's good to have another glu game or two to play to accumulate glu credits from to buy drones to help with the fifth stage. Best of luck friend. If you don't get the gun this time around there will most likely be other opportunities to win it.
  • Options
    TailBulletTailBullet Registered Users 3 Posts
    I finally got the minigun.I was so scared to not get it. It's a very powerful weapon. Can't wait for the other events !!!
  • Options
    Boomlight bro i got it. I got it. I got it men. Yes. Yes. Vary nice gun. Thanks bro
  • Options
    Glad to hear it ash!! Great job :)
  • Options
    fmmiragefmmirage Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all newbie here could you please tell me how to join campaigns and how to get the minigun
    None of my friends play this one would appreciate if few who play regularly can add me and help me out