Options

Possible solution for frozen aim

cookejmcookejm Registered Users 24 Posts
This is in no way letting Glu off the hook for taking several weeks off of having the arena event, and then bringing it back with the same bugs that plagued the last one, BUT, as someone who has had the frozen aim happen at several in opportune times, I think I've figured out how to prevent it. This may be a coincidence, but the only times my aim has frozen have been when I've swiped at the screen before the battle began. Thinking that could possibly trigger the issue, I've made sure not to touch the screen until the battle has started. I haven't had my aim freeze since trying this (about 10 times so far). Might be dumb luck, but worth giving a shot if you're experiencing this issue.

Comments

• Options
    cookejmcookejm Registered Users 24 Posts
    ****it. Seems it was a fluke.
  • Options
    magichan1983magichan1983 Registered Users 10 Posts
    That is just the nature of this game. And no it isn't connection problem. I have tried to play offline campaign mode and it still freezes my aim and have laggy performance. So good job glu to bring out this **** of game where everybody complaining about the lag of this game and do nothing about it. And the game crashes a lot more then before specially when you are at the last battle of area 5 in event mode. So if you don't want people to win it just don't make it.
  • Options
    boomlightsoutboomlightsout Registered Users 33 Posts
    cookejm wrote: »
    This is in no way letting Glu off the hook for taking several weeks off of having the arena event, and then bringing it back with the same bugs that plagued the last one, BUT, as someone who has had the frozen aim happen at several in opportune times, I think I've figured out how to prevent it. This may be a coincidence, but the only times my aim has frozen have been when I've swiped at the screen before the battle began. Thinking that could possibly trigger the issue, I've made sure not to touch the screen until the battle has started. I haven't had my aim freeze since trying this (about 10 times so far). Might be dumb luck, but worth giving a shot if you're experiencing this issue.
    Yes, the same thing occurred to me, and I stopped pre swiping as well and have not had the aim problem anymore either.