Options

Final Trophy Hunt

saguy97saguy97 Registered Users 10 Posts
I have the region one rifle completely loaded and am trying to finish the final trophy hunt -- the one for the T-Rex. So far I have only three bullets and would need to spend gold to upgrade to 3 more bullets. Any ideas on how to kill the T-Rex so I can get the final map piece?

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    saguy97 wrote: »
    I have the region one rifle completely loaded and am trying to finish the final trophy hunt -- the one for the T-Rex. So far I have only three bullets and would need to spend gold to upgrade to 3 more bullets. Any ideas on how to kill the T-Rex so I can get the final map piece?

Keep trying. It can be done. It's tough. You have to be quick and accurate.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Keep trying. It can be done. It's tough. You have to be quick and accurate.

It's really challenging. Not as easy as what we became accustomed to in DH 2014.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hehe, after reading this, I checked my guns (been playing since the beta) and I had to fit the last capacity part to go from 5 to 6 bullets!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    saguy97 wrote: »
    So far I have only three bullets and would need to spend gold to upgrade to 3 more bullets.

There are no weapon upgrades that require gold-- you can upgrade using Hunter Bucks. If you don't have enough for the upgrade, you can gain more by completing hunts in the hunting series or contract hunts.

- Dino Peter
  • Options
    midastouchmidastouch Registered Users 1 Posts
    Not true I need gold to upgrade to more than 3 bullets
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    midastouch wrote: »
    Not true I need gold to upgrade to more than 3 bullets

I didn't need gold and mine are all upgraded with earned hunter bucks.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Same. I'm on iOS if that makes a difference.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    insink71insink71 Registered Users 4 Posts
    you only get three bullets at a time.. reloading can be done; as, I think it took me 4 bullets to bring that Trex down [but I just let it reload]. Good news is: after a good shot, he'll hesitate to shake off the effects.. buys you just enough time for that final shot. Did take me three tries, but I got him that way.
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Same. I'm on iOS if that makes a difference.

reload after you stagger it