Options

Already a hacker on Gamecenter

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
It didn't take long for an idiot to put himself on top of both lists. Get rid of him Glu.

7130EDDC-CD00-4834-9900-E15E2D46300A_zpsellv8cyy.png
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I seen that also, what a idiot!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    What kind of number is that? It's so long, I can't figure out what it is supposed to be.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Now there's three of them. All the same number.
  • Options
    Up to seven now. Lol
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    in the first hour of the release there were already some, it was pretty obvious since their ills and hunts were the same number, but everyone else had 5 times as many kills

BCH is the actual #1 and he is far ahead, so it is suspicious but I think he is just devoted
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Now there is 13 frauds and counting. By the time I can get forwards the top there will be hundreds of frauds.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    To fix the problem with the hackers in DH14 Glu put a cap on the number of hunts and kills you could get. This made the hackers invisible on the leaderboard. I am surprised Glu didn't so the same on Dino Hunter.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    Give us time, the game just went live! :)

Now that we're live, we'll adopt a similar strategy as we did for Deer Hunter. Once we do, please continue to alert us as new hackers appear and we'll zap 'em with the-- oh, wait, that weapon is in a future region. ;)
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    Give us time, the game just went live! :)

Now that we're live, we'll adopt a similar strategy as we did for Deer Hunter. Once we do, please continue to alert us as new hackers appear and we'll zap 'em with the-- oh, wait, that weapon is in a future region. ;)

Peter sure has a good sense of humor.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks Peter!! I'm not rushing you. Do what you can. I just think it's funny these guys take the time to hack the leaderboards. I guess they think there's money at stake. Lol
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    There is one on the Android leaderboard as well claiming over a billion kills but not showing up on the hunts leaderboard.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    They're claiming a hollow victory by hacking but it's usually easy to tell whose realistic and whose cheating