Options

When the region 4 update is suppose to be release ???

Nomis32Nomis32 Registered Users 3 Posts
Anybody know when the update for dino hunter region 4 (area 4) is suppose to be release ???

Comments

• Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'm thinking monthly region updates so region four may not arrive until august
  • Options
    tacticstactics Registered Users 8 Posts
    if glu listen to all feedback then it will be faster prolly in 1 more wk??? pls glu not august
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    tactics wrote: »
    if glu listen to all feedback then it will be faster prolly in 1 more wk??? pls glu not august

yea the next region should be soon, but it really does take them 4 weeks to make, so ya gotta be patient
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think it's already to go, and they are just doing some tweaking and gathering the feedback on the game itself.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Dino Hunter and DH2014 are obviously very similar in many respects. The pattern in DH2014 is very definitely every month or so (R10 was released around April 10, R11 on May 4, R12 on July 2).
    Dino Hunter is a different team, but I suspect that development timelines are similar.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The pattern in dh2014 of new regions coming out every month only started after region 6. I suspect the next 3 regions in dino hunter to come out faster than a month.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    M MikeM Mike Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well I hope they make it more challenging. And the come down on the glu credit prices for some of these weapons. Its ridiculous. I understand they are trying to make some cash, but my goodness.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The one time offers were very generous. But I'm sure most of us didn't take the time to do the offers or purchase the 480 gold pack before we started playing. So now all of the exotic weapons are 480 gold. Which translates to $20 for one weapon. That is ridiculously expensive.

I wish the action hero pack would come down in price. To me that would be worth spending the 480 gold so you can get all of the exotic weapons. And I am guessing it will come down in price when more regions are released.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: