What is going on with the instant crashes?! It's been 3 days now

nshmournenshmourne Registered Users 9 Posts
Myself and all of my friends started crashing on load about 3 days ago. Have been completely unable to play the game. One of them re-installed and lost everything, but is able to play now, but the rest of us are still stuck.

With how prolific this is, I'd have thought there would be something official mentioned from Glu, but no love.

What gives? If I'd spent a ton of money, I'd be ****ed, but this happened before I was about to make my first purchase.

Comments

• MetalGeniusMetalGenius Registered Users 3 Posts
    nshmourne wrote: »
    Myself and all of my friends started crashing on load about 3 days ago. Have been completely unable to play the game. One of them re-installed and lost everything, but is able to play now, but the rest of us are still stuck.

With how prolific this is, I'd have thought there would be something official mentioned from Glu, but no love.

What gives? If I'd spent a ton of money, I'd be ****ed, but this happened before I was about to make my first purchase.

I have been suffering this crash for 2 weeks now. On the verge of deleting the game!!!!!
  • nshmournenshmourne Registered Users 9 Posts
    Evidently, Glu doesn't want my money. They haven't responded to my ticket I filed either. Eff this. I'm going to leave it on my phone for now, just in case they get their head out their asses, but this doesn't bode well.
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    A fix to the issue is deleting the game and redownloading it the only downside is you loose all of your progress including the gems you purchased.
  • MetalGeniusMetalGenius Registered Users 3 Posts
    A fix to the issue is deleting the game and redownloading it the only downside is you loose all of your progress including the gems you purchased.

That is not an acceptable option , I will not loose any of my progress or items. If that happens there is no point reinstalling is there.

Rubbish. Greg you game sorted or you will loose players
  • nshmournenshmourne Registered Users 9 Posts
    If you think that is a solution, you've had way too much of the koolaid.

Besides, I have a friend who did just that and now the game crashes again after getting himself back up to lvl 27. No game is worth that, not even one that gives you felatio.
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    Nshmourne,

Unfortunately that is the only fix I know of at this time. If I receive any more information about this issue I will be sure to let you know.