Options

wont save *** ever.

KIMBERLYSTARWARSKIMBERLYSTARWARS Registered Users 2 Posts
first off whay cant I find any solutions.dino whatever is way cool.but finding others with same problem as myself and no replies/answers/ i might not know how to navigate here. iam ****ed.this sucks ill bet its about the money.cast in our face slam the hook give us a good test and then pull the plug with some B/S it wont save error message.thats ridiculas.MY I P SERVER /PROVIDER /BLURRR SPEED DUAL *** EVR IS ONDECK.now am i getting the error message it wont save check connection i cant find 1 help huuuuu nhum i guess thread on the subjecy

Comments

• Options
    KIMBERLYSTARWARSKIMBERLYSTARWARS Registered Users 2 Posts
    first off whay cant I find any solutions.dino whatever is way cool.but finding others with same problem as myself and no replies/answers/ i might not know how to navigate here. iam ****ed.this sucks ill bet its about the money.cast in our face slam the hook give us a good test and then pull the plug with some B/S it wont save error message.thats ridiculas.MY I P SERVER /PROVIDER /BLURRR SPEED DUAL *** EVR IS ONDECK.now am i getting the error message it wont save check connection i cant find 1 help huuuuu nhum i guess thread on the subjecy
    toi who iam talking i feel lame i have no idea who is suppose to help arggghhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Chill out...jeesh. It is new and I am sure they will get the glitch fixed soon....
    Say What??
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    you could submit a ticket to customer care if you want to make sure they know of your problem, but I am certain they already know and are working to fix it... they are all asleep right now, so check back tomorrow...

when it is a bug like this they try to send an update asap, when it is something little that doesnt prevent you from playing it is usually fixed in the next region update.

Hope this was helpful, but also like Tdub said this game just came out about a day ago so you need to chill out cause they have alot going on!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

Was this English?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks everyone for being patient with us while we worked on fixing this issue for the Facebook version of Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores.

The problem has been fixed on Sunday and verified yesterday. You will also hear from the team soon about this fix in game or in your Facebook feed.