Options

Dino Hunter on Facebook... Not a great start

BIG StienyBIG Stieny Registered Users 1 Posts
I was playing DH2014, and I saw the nifty little dinosaur icon. I thought, perfect, another game I can play when I run out of energy in DH2014! I started it up in chrome, played until level 7 where I ran out of energy and went to play some DH2014. I came back to Dino Hunter, and I was back at square 1! I went through, back to level 7 again, closed out the game, opened it back up, and boom, back to square 1 again.

I looked at the support section, and do not see support for facebook anywhere.

I am using Chrome, and it is up to date. Everything is up to date.

No progress is saved at any time. I tried doing the first hunt, closing, reopening, and still no saved progress. I went through sequentially, just to make sure. One time close, no saved progress. Two hunts, close, no progress.

I have also tried firefox with the same results. Also worth noting, about 75% of the time when closing the game, unity hangs. I have let it go through without stopping the plugin when this does happen.

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Check the Dino Hunter support forum. I think we're all having this issue right now.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I will be holding off till they get this fixed....
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Me too. Me too.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    I was never able to play any game on facebook

Unity player would crash every single time. i had to change to firefox
  • Options
    greystorm68greystorm68 Registered Users 2 Posts
    my progress did not get reset back to level 1, but it wont save my progress until the bug is fixed. Im on area 3 and level 13 trying to upgrade my shotgun but it wont save my progress, guess its time for Diablo 3 till the game is fixed.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    my progress did not get reset back to level 1, but it wont save my progress until the bug is fixed. Im on area 3 and level 13 trying to upgrade my shotgun but it wont save my progress, guess its time for Diablo 3 till the game is fixed.

yeap the notification won't save keep popin up, but theres nothing wrong with it, i just tested on fb too.
    just wait for a while, the game will auto save XD
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi!

Thank you for playing the game! The development team is currently working to address this issue.

- Popcorn
  • Options
    martemetalmartemetal Registered Users 1 Posts
    me too with this problem in facebook here in Brazil