Options

Get rid of the red aiming circles plz

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
I sure hope going forward the stupid red aiming circles are removed. It makes the game totally dumbed down and there is no point looking for the hidden Dino when you load and giant red laser beams point him out and where to shoot. Exotic prices are ridiculously high too, even with the 25% off sale. Fuget about it. I also want two weps like dh14. Other than those 3 gripes... Fun!

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I like the red aiming circles on the more challenging ones. But maybe they shouldn't appear until your weapon has been shot or alert clock is up. I don't play the exotic hunts, though the trials were pretty fun. Agree on two weapons, it's fun to switch mid-game. All in all, I think this one has more potential than DH, and the graphics are amazing, though I prefer DH at the moment, just for the variety is has to offer.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I actually like this game more than dh14. We just need more regions to be released for a little more variety. And I also agree we should be able to carry 2 weapons.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    The circle make it a bit more challenging. Small circle vs entire animal. That said; not sure if I like them or not. A big thumbs up on carrying two weapons.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    The red circles work it's where they want you to shoot if you shoot vital areas without the red circles it doesn't do as much damage and as you know you don't have time for extra shots
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I actually like this game more than dh14. We just need more regions to be released for a little more variety. And I also agree we should be able to carry 2 weapons.

If so many like having to guns, even though I like 1 gun, I think for a good medium, how about you can have two guns, but the required gun has to be the primary?
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    If so many like having to guns, even though I like 1 gun, I think for a good medium, how about you can have two guns, but the required gun has to be the primary?

I like that idea. I would like to be able to have the primary weapon and an exotic weapon as the secondary.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    are you crazy? the red circles are great!!!!

if you want to shoot animals without them just play DH14...... They are trying something new and this game is better in every way.
    the guns are great, the sets are great, everything is amazing. So Are the red circles. It's a lot of fun because you need to shoot them a lot and that's better than just once.

I got tired of shooting lung shots in DH. for me the red circles are nicer than the lung shots

you are talking about the red circles showing where the animal is but what about infrared?? isn't that WORSE??? the entire screen goes black and the animals glow.

you don't hate that? i find it weird that you would have such a problem with the circles but not say anything about the infrared which makes the animals MORE obvious
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I agree with jameshunt, and I think that everyone will get used to everything anyways, these are just things that they first noticed.

This game is better in alot of ways, and since it is already the unrealistic hunting game, the red circles make perfect sense and are much better than the quick heart shot on trophies.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    scallywagscallywag Registered Users 13 Posts
    I really don't mind the red circles - they're fun. Maybe the option to turn them off/on? I really miss being able to carry two weapons!
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Maybe they'll get rid of the circles in later regions to add difficulty; By region 5 everyone would have plenty of multi-shot game experience and even though we might not need that help it would be exciting when the circles were taken away.

I think the same opportunity can be said for how the inferred works; for example if the scenery wasn't blacked out and showed heat vapor coming off the plants so the organs didn't stand out as much. If that were the case the inferred upgrades would have two components to add too; time and clarity.

And the last idea, that was also suggested in DH, are rifle suppressors (silencers).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I agree with jameshunt, and I think that everyone will get used to everything anyways, these are just things that they first noticed.

This game is better in alot of ways, and since it is already the unrealistic hunting game, the red circles make perfect sense and are much better than the quick heart shot on trophies.

if realism is a problem for some, Just imagine that the hunter is wearing something like this:

G9T7toO.jpg?1woysXE1.jpg?1

Easy as that.

Other games have targeting systems ALL The time, I don't see why OP wants them to get rid of something that makes the game cooler.

you might as well get rid of infrared too