Options

Finished level 3.......is that it? I got all the map pieces, but nothing!

MichaelmasSHEPMichaelmasSHEP Registered Users 2 Posts
Okay, completed level one through three. Got all the map pieces, all that's left is the contract hunt. Shouldn't it show me the completed map now? Or are there only 3 levels?

Comments

• Options
    MichaelmasSHEPMichaelmasSHEP Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there a level 4? If so, how do I get to the completed map?
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

Region 4 will be coming soon.

Thanks for playing
  • Options
    Nomis32Nomis32 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi,

Region 4 will be coming soon.

Thanks for playing

okay :) but when ? in 1week , 1 month ???
  • Options
    JmnittiJmnitti Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am in exactly the same situation. Finished regions 1-3 All series hunts and trophy hunts on all regions completed but nothing else.... Is there a release date for region 4?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Karl2goKarl2go Registered Users 3 Posts
    well Atleast this gives us plenty of time to Rack up some serious Cash for Level 4 when ever it gets released. It will be nice to have the cash to fully level a weapon when you first get it
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Karl2go wrote: »
    well Atleast this gives us plenty of time to Rack up some serious Cash for Level 4 when ever it gets released. It will be nice to have the cash to fully level a weapon when you first get it

also to save up gold. but yea, R4 will cost alot of hunter bucks
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    With Region 3 Contract Hunts in Dino Hunter paying out somewhere between Region 10 and 11 in Deer Hunter, I suspect that we may need as much for Region 4 as we did in Region 11 or 12! May cost $4 to $5 million hunter bucks for the weapons and upgrades, and a lot of gold for the exotics. I wish I had added the costs up in Region 3.

Unless of course they heard some of the complaints about prices in time for this region.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well I think The Lost Fortress (region 4) will come in about 2 weeks, as Glu made an announcment on FB.
  • Options
    Rockstar0886Rockstar0886 Registered Users 79 Posts
    Yeah it really is a scam for them to not let you buy all weapons for game bucks & make you spend real money to get the cool weapons! But everybody is money gingery nowadays....sad really 😔