Options

New armour won't load

boomlightsoutboomlightsout Registered Users 33 Posts
The second piece of the new armour (shotgun event) will not load for me. I've won it but it won't download onto my phone. It's not my internet connection as I can play pvps, and I've given my phone a hard reset. It's a 0.1 mb download and it won't work!! Please fix this!

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    SpearheadSpearhead Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes, the Helmet part of the armour won't download for me. Waiting for a fix. Haven't completed the event yet. Waiting for the bug to be fixed before I attempt to finish it. Hopefully, Glu does it soon...
  • Options
    For sure. Once my new 4 star shotgun is done upgrading I think I'll try to finish to see what happens. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem though. Thanks for responding SpearH.
  • Options
    So I finished the event. The pants load and the vest loads, but the helmet won't load. Please fix!
  • Options
    MaeckKinntoschMaeckKinntosch Registered Users 18 Posts
    same problem here. helmet not loading...
  • Options
    TJM13TJM13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My helmet will not download anb when I go back to the event it will not let my play next level. It keeps telling me opponent's weapons hasn't been downloaded. Any one having the same issue.
  • Options
    No problem, Boom. Apparently, it seems we are not the only ones to face that issue. Hope GLU fixes it before the event ends...
  • Options
    Agreed. TJM13 I didn't have that problem, but I was browsing other sites and there are others out there with that problem too. Hopefully Glu gets on fixing that one as well.
  • Options
    Just a heads up, guys. There's a new update in the store which fixed my issue. Should fix yours too. Good luck!
  • Options
    Yes the armour loaded for me too!
  • Options
    2Vicious2Vicious Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes im having the same promblem
  • Options
    2Vicious2Vicious Registered Users 5 Posts
    The helmet still wont load and is finished with the shotgun event
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello!

Those of you having the issue, can you please provide us with what platform/device you are using? Also let me know if you are still having the issue after updating.