Options

my thumbs are too big for my Samsung Note 2

hdcycleshdcycles Registered Users 1 Posts

hey everybody how's it going?

I just started playing with Dino game because I love sCThooting games. the only problem I'm having
is that I'm playing it on a samsung note 2 and I have used both my thumbs to move the gun
position, change from either an open sight or optical sight, fire the trigger and reload.
My main problem is that the trigger and the reload button are so close together that instead of
firing the additional rounds I still have left in the magazine, I end up touching the reload button
instead even though I still have ammo well I keep losing rounds because by the time the gun is
reloaded I have a dinosaur that claws my face off and I lose the round.
Is their anyway that the reload a n d trigger buttons could be separated alittle so this doesn't
continue to happen?
Except for that problem I love the graphics detail and the dinosaurs details.

thanks Rick
hd_cycles@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    It is the same screen layout as in Deer Hunter 2014. This question comes up occasionally in that forum too.
    I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S4, so a slightly smaller screen than your Note 2.
    I can definitely say that you get used to it, and the inadvertent reloads get fewer and farther between. It almost never happens to me anymore.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, just be aware of your surroundings, and you will get used to only touching in the very corner of your screen

but I still occasionally do it, and I get real upset when it is the death of me
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I play on an iPhone 4S (and an iPad Mini). I have the same problem, but you eventually get used to it. I run into trouble when I switch from the larger device to the smaller one. I usually don't have a problem with fire/reload but I do accidentaly scope/de-scope frequently. Maybe my left thumb is bigger.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.