Options

Maps

AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
Where do you find the last map piece in reg. 3? I have been done with all the hunts except the special gun hunts.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I really dont understand why everyone keeps asking this

Region 4 comes out next week
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

BECAUSE THEY ARE SLOW - Deer hunter has the same problem - very slow with releases.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Ga8or22 wrote: »
    BECAUSE THEY ARE SLOW - Deer hunter has the same problem - very slow with releases.

Really??? They are very consistant with there new releases...it is some of you that are impatient...JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Dino Hunter was just released on the 9th. And region 4 has already been announced and should be out Wednesday of next week. To me, 2 weeks is fast for a new region to come out.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Dino Hunter was just released on the 9th. And region 4 has already been announced and should be out Wednesday of next week. To me, 2 weeks is fast for a new region to come out.

I agree with Sheppek this is way faster than the usual
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

I believe he was asking where is the last piece of the map in region 3. Not when the next region comes out.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    Aaeagle wrote: »
    Where do you find the last map piece in reg. 3? I have been done with all the hunts except the special gun hunts.

LOL, look carefully mate..when all hunt are completed, they gave green marks on it, except for the contract hunt which are unlimited.
    stop yelling, look closer of your platform LOL :P