Options

Exotic Hunts

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Do you need multiple exotic weapons to do the exotic hunts in r1,r2 and r3? Or can I get one region 3 exotic weapon to do all the hunts?
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Do you need multiple exotic weapons to do the exotic hunts in r1,r2 and r3? Or can I get one region 3 exotic weapon to do all the hunts?

You have to fork over big gold to get one for each reason. Ridiculous! Way too pricey for a weapon to use for 10 hunts.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yeah... Different exotic weapon for each exotic series within each region. I had fun with the first one, but to much gold for my blood. Each hunt does pay gold, but I not enough to make it worthwhile.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    It would be nice if the price went back down to 99 gold :cool:

To those that don't know, in the beta version the prices of exotics were about 80% less than they are now. With each new update, prices increased. Now the prices are rediculous!

Also, I envy you DJ for being able to get all the exotics at a reasonable price! lol
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    It would be nice if the price went back down to 99 gold :cool:

To those that don't know, in the beta version the prices of exotics were about 80% less than they are now. With each new update, prices increased. Now the prices are rediculous!

Also, I envy you DJ for being able to get all the exotics at a reasonable price! lol

Yea, but I have to admit, my first thought when I was buying them was that they could probably charge more and Ill still be buying them haha. but yea, the 199 was probably the right price. (the price after they first changed it)

for 99, I bought the RPG, and with the 30 gold from the event rewards, It was easy to get the next ones each for 89 with their OTO (which were 10% at the time)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I finally got 480 gold from doing the offers. But I am waiting for a sale. It just seems like to much work if you only want to do the offers and not spend real money.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Wow, that is a lot of gold just for ten hunts. I think I'll pass. Maybe a good sale when region 4 comes out.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Wow, that is a lot of gold just for ten hunts. I think I'll pass. Maybe a good sale when region 4 comes out.

Amen - the payout is NOT worth the pay in.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I'm not sure how hard the exotic series hunts would be without the exotic weapons, but if Glu made it difficult to complete a exotic hunt with a non-exotic weapon, then maybe they could deduct 1 gold from the price with every successful hunt without a exotic weapon; with a maximum discount of 430 to bring the adjusted price to a more attainable 50 gold.

Obviously this would only work if they made the series with unlimited hunts, like the suggestion to extend the hunting series (which would also give people the variety they wanted with the suggestion of adding another contract hunt series.)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yeah I don't think I'll purchase the exotics either...