Options

Sales glitch

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
There is an error on the action hero pack. It says 25% off for 1825 gold. That was the same price before the sale.

The ultimate hunter pack says 33% off for 2310 gold. That was also the same price before the sale.
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    TauxiCTauxiC Registered Users 8 Posts
    I think you are confusing the word "glitch" with "scam".
  • Options
    I am not confusing anything. I ment glitch.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    There is an error on the action hero pack. It says 25% off for 1825 gold. That was the same price before the sale.

The ultimate hunter pack says 33% off for 2310 gold. That was also the same price before the sale.

Did they fix it with the updates? I've had 3 updates so far.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Did they fix it with the updates? I've had 3 updates so far.

It is not fixed yet. I have also had 3 updates.

Doesn't matter much to me now. I already spent my gold on the region 4 pack.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    It is not fixed yet. I have also had 3 updates.

Doesn't matter much to me now. I already spent my gold on the region 4 pack.

I saw that. I'm tempted but I'll hold out for now. They need to make a touch easier to get.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts

The badging may be a little confusing, but there's no glitch. The price of the Action Hero Pack is 25% less than if you were to purchase the contents individually, and the Ultimate Hunter Pack offers a 33% discount over buying the content piecemeal.

- Peter
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    The badging may be a little confusing, but there's no glitch. The price of the Action Hero Pack is 25% less than if you were to purchase the contents individually, and the Ultimate Hunter Pack offers a 33% discount over buying the content piecemeal.

- Peter

yep there just wasnt the sales sticker on it before haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks Peter. The sales sticker showing up after the update is what was confusing me.