Options

Power ups

Mullets4everMullets4ever Registered Users 2 Posts
Howdy!

I've only just started playing but wondered if the consumable power ups are still in Dino hunter like they had in deer hunter? The hollow point bullets and batteries for infrared.

Been playing a bit but haven't seen them. Anyone know if or why they might have got rid of them?

Cheers!

Mullets4ever

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    No they aren't in the game. Not sure why though, as Glu hasn't elaborated on this. We may see them return in a future update, but with Glu, you can never know.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Mullets4everMullets4ever Registered Users 2 Posts
    Weird that they would take them out. I figured that's where they make some money! Maybe people didn't use them that much in deer hunter?
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I never used energy drinks or 2X ammo in DH, except to win my first bounty for consumables.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    The only thing so far are the "Dino Decoys" which are the same as "animal calls" from DH14
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    The only thing so far are the "Dino Decoys" which are the same as "animal calls" from DH14

I am down to zero decoys. Are they purchaseable?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    oops :) Have not seen them for purchase yet.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    I am down to zero decoys. Are they purchaseable?

I am not sure, but since you have 0, if you fail a hunt does it give you an offer to buy some? that is the only way I can think you may be able to find em for sale. and if not then they have limited the number we can have. :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I am not sure, but since you have 0, if you fail a hunt does it give you an offer to buy some? that is the only way I can think you may be able to find em for sale. and if not then they have limited the number we can have. :)

You can purchase a one time decoy when you have zero decoys for 15 gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Bill!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    This is the first I've heard of the dino decoys. I'm all the way through 4 and haven't "died" yet. One can only assume they are worthless until GLU decides to make this game somewhat challenging.......ha!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    This is the first I've heard of the dino decoys. I'm all the way through 4 and haven't "died" yet. One can only assume they are worthless until GLU decides to make this game somewhat challenging.......ha!

Ahhh. Mr. Perfect. Fat chance you never died in region 4. I'm guessing you're still in region 1.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Ahhh. Mr. Perfect. Fat chance you never died in region 4. I'm guessing you're still in region 1.

Just a heckler, he might not have even played the game. Look at the handle: "Lamest game ever" - ohhhh what a creative burn....sigh
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Thx bill. Good to know that the decoys r purchasable for 15 golds
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)