Options

Is Dino Hunter available on Kindle yet?

Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
Is Dino Hunter Deadly Shores available on Kindle yet? I see that this forum has started, seen some joy from users . . . and some frustration. I just don't see it available when I look for it in the Kindle Appstore.
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Is Dino Hunter Deadly Shores available on Kindle yet? I see that this forum has started, seen some joy from users . . . and some frustration. I just don't see it available when I look for it in the Kindle Appstore.

then is probably isnt :( but I am glad to hear of an update of it, even if its still unavailable, so I know what tell people
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    then is probably isnt :( but I am glad to hear of an update of it, even if its still unavailable, so I know what tell people

Thanks, Dj. It is a little frustrating that I can't play yet. I guess Kindle players are not a priority due to our small numbers? Many Deer Hunter players had finished level 12 before I even got to start.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, amazon and mac are unfortunately considered the "lower end" devices, but really what they mean i think, is that there are lesser of them in the sense that they have to actually reprogram the game to fit the specs of those specif platform whereas that platform has fewer devices as other platforms, and thus less customers which in turn give less profit.

I might be wrong to some degree, but thats how I see it.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I can now say that DH-DS is available on Kindle. I was able to play, starting late last Monday night. I got through level 1 without being killed, but it was close a couple times.

Perhaps it was because during the delay, I read some wicked good tips here on this forum. The part about shooting at the red circles was key!