Options

The Viper Trophy Hunt

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Ok, I don't mind a challenge but this hunt is unfair on a iPhone 4s. I have failed this hunt 18 times. I'll be doing contract hunts until they make it fair. Takes too long to reload with the cash bow. Has anyone finished thus hunt on a iPhone? If so, how?
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'll let you know when I get there. 4S also
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I am on a Samsung Galaxy S4, but will agree that it was one of the more challenging ones yet. Took me about 4 or 5 tries.
    Eventually, Viper came up in an orientation where the red weak spot circles didn't change position too much. I was able to complete it that time because although Viper was moving, the spot where I had to aim didn't really seem to move and I didn't have to re-aim very much. That countered the time to reload.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Finally!!! It took 20 tries but I got the bas****.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Completed region 4 with a iPhone 4 and iPad. Much harder on the iPhone4, just like Deer Hunter or any other targeting game. And I agree, some variations of the same hunts are easier than others based on the animal position, starting distance from you, path they take to reach you, how often they change directions, whether they run behind objects, and obviously the power/range/fire rate/type of weapon you use.

The first 5 times I tried to hunt Swift Foot it was just too quick, even when I pre-aimed perfectly while reloading so I was already in the target circle when ready to fire again, I still ran out of time. When I did pass that hunt it wasn't because I played better or shot faster, or shot in different places, it's because the animal was further away, ran in a straight line, and there was only one head shot targeting circle instead of the usual 3 required head shots where it constantly bobs or shifts it head from left to right.

I applaud any and all variations to the hunts. Less predictable equals more fun.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    Got it first try. This game is way too easy! No doubt in my mind why the dinosaurs went extinct...
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    I agree, I am bailing, I'm out. Challenging is nice, it's not challenging it's annoying. Hate the bow, can't get past it so moving on to other things.
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Got it first try. This game is way too easy! No doubt in my mind why the dinosaurs went extinct...

You're full of it. Liar!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    You're full of it. Liar!

I think I died once

anyways, I really dont see how it can seem so hard, but if it is hard, then you will be very proud of yourself when you kill it
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I really wasn't proud but more relieved that I could now move forward. I was stuck in Viper hell!!! Lol

I finally stopped being stubborn and figured out what needed to be done. I did not use the scope, kept Viper as far away as possible. Now a semi auto bow would be sweet!!
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I really wasn't proud but more relieved that I could now move forward. I was stuck in Viper hell!!! Lol

I finally stopped being stubborn and figured out what needed to be done. I did not use the scope, kept Viper as far away as possible. Now a semi auto bow would be sweet!!

like a crossbow?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    like a crossbow?
    no. There is no such thing as a semi auto bow.
  • Options
    no. There is no such thing as a semi auto bow.

Please just leave and do not come back, your ignorance only shows how useless you are as a human being. #DaftAF
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    You need to retire old man! 1957 must be the year you dropped out of middle school!

This old man would kick your azz if you were man enough to show up. Go back to the playground kid.
  • Options
    like a crossbow?

Yeah one of those. Lol
  • Options
    I really wish there was a better way to block this guy, the ignore list just hides his comments but tells me that there is a hidden comment, so of course I dont use it.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I really wish there was a better way to block this guy, the ignore list just hides his comments but tells me that there is a hidden comment, so of course I dont use it.

Wouldn't matter if he were blocked. He would just keep making new accounts. He's a bored excuse for a human. We call them low life's around here. Kind of like the **** you s**** off your shoe after walking through a dog park.
  • Options
    I love you radnad