Options

Timer error

Rpayne2Rpayne2 Registered Users 1 Posts
On my main screen it says timer error in red letters next to my lives and my lives will not reload over time and when I buy attachments for guns and it gives me a time to wait the time will not run. When I click on timer error it says to connect to network to resolve the issue but I am connected anyone know how to fix this

Comments

• Options
    DvLnDsGyZDvLnDsGyZ Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm playing on an iPhone 4s, and I am experiencing the same issue. I did submit a ticket but I'm curious as to what causes this issue.? I currently play all my other games and have no difficulty with any of them connecting to the servers. However both of the games I have from this dev are having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, sry for adding to your thread.
  • Options
    3 days later and still no reply to the ticket I submitted. .. I'm all for spending money to buy "extras" but I refuse to spend $$ to buy something that should regenerate over time.
    Knock knock Glu, anyone working over there.?
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Facebook player
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Have you gone to settings and stopped and restarted, worked for me.
  • Options
    wsmitty01 wrote: »
    Have you gone to settings and stopped and restarted, worked for me.

Stopped and restarted what.?
    I don't think the problem is my phone. I have and play daily several other games at least one of which is a Glu game.
    There are no restrictions on the app itself, the background refresh is turned on and all other permissions are green lighted.
    Honestly I don't see why this one particular app is giving me such a head ache.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DvLnDsGyZ wrote: »
    Stopped and restarted what.?
    I don't think the problem is my phone. I have and play daily several other games at least one of which is a Glu game.
    There are no restrictions on the app itself, the background refresh is turned on and all other permissions are green lighted.
    Honestly I don't see why this one particular app is giving me such a head ache.

I had the time error a few times when playing DH14. A reboot of my iPhone fixed it each time. A reboot of the iPhone will force the game to reload.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I sure wish that would of helped me, but unfortunately it didn't work. Any other suggestions.? I'm still awaiting a reply from Glu in response to my ticket
  • Options
    I sure wish that would of helped me, but unfortunately it didn't work. Any other suggestions.? I'm still awaiting a reply from Glu in response to my ticket
    My only other suggestion would be to connect to a WIFI signal.
  • Options
    Seriously still haven't heard back from anyone over at Glu
    And nothing seems to solve the "timer issue"
    I've even deleted and downloaded the app again and started over losing all the items I bought with my "real money" in an attempt to make it work..
    Glu you got a decent game... Your PR for lack of a better word SUCKS
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    Take your phone and dunk it in water for 39 secs. Problem solved!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Seriously still haven't heard back from anyone over at Glu
    And nothing seems to solve the "timer issue"
    I've even deleted and downloaded the app again and started over losing all the items I bought with my "real money" in an attempt to make it work..
    Glu you got a decent game... Your PR for lack of a better word SUCKS

This issue came and went on DH14, I am sure they are looking into it.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    jjharmonjjharmon Registered Users 5 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    This issue came and went on DH14, I am sure they are looking into it.

I have had this issue a few times. What I had to do was to disconnect from my WiFi and then reconnect. If that doesn't do it, reset your router if it doesn't have a reset button then unplug it and wait 15 seconds or so and plug it back in and then disconnect and reconnect WiFi on your device. I am playing on HTC one. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just had this happen this morning on both Dino and DH14. All I had to do is turn my phone off and restart it. Took care of both games. It is most likely a game issue when it's loading up on your phone. I am on an iPhone 4s. If this does not work for you I would strongly suggest submitting a service ticket to Glu. If after 48 hours you get no response submit another ticket. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Quick update:
    I'm still receiving a timer error (only in reguards to this game)
    The "error" happens logged into my wifi or just using my 3G internet connection from the phones provider.
    My ticket submitted 7/16/2014 has still not been replied to and I'm faced with either paying my way through the entire game (not likely) or removing it and replacing it with a game that is playable. The later being the choice that seems most likely to happen lol
  • Options
    Quick update:
    I'm still receiving a timer error (only in reguards to this game)
    The "error" happens logged into my wifi or just using my 3G internet connection from the phones provider.
    My ticket submitted 7/16/2014 has still not been replied to and I'm faced with either paying my way through the entire game (not likely) or removing it and replacing it with a game that is playable. The later being the choice that seems most likely to happen lol

Try submitting another ticket. Stating your problem on the forum isn't going to fix your problem.