Options

That's it, I am done.

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts

Challenging is one thing, insanely difficult is another. I have tried about 30 tomes, my sons have tried about that many, Viper is ridiculous. The time limit makes it equally frustrating. None of like.the red circles and that one is extremely frustrating. Hate the bow with the red circles. Viper can stay alive, he is not the only game around. 

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    are you serious? ok, so as long as you take your first shot when he is far away, hit him in the circles with every shot, and do not hesitate at all between shots he will die.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    If you can't beat that level I can only imagine how you function in real life.
  • Options

Get lost troll
  • Options
    Thanks Dj. My neighbor finally got it. Glad to be out of the bow series. But now hunt 18 crashes as soon as the 6th one is killed, kicks me out, restart the game, shows it was never done. Stuck on 18 th hunt even though I completed it 3 times.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts

If you can keep coming here and spamming these forum and rediculing the players who actually enjoy the game, I can only imagine how pathetic your life must be.

Somebody get this a-hole and TauxiC off of these forums!! Some people are trying to enjoy the game!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Totally finished region 4 - it cost 3 millions in coins for the guns and upgrades to complete. Keep playing and then play some more to re-coop the funds you lost.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Gator we got it. I've seen the exact same post from you on at least 3 threads. Exact wording so I'm sure you copied and pasted. There are better ways to get your post count up. Like actually interacting
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    Thanks Dj. My neighbor finally got it. Glad to be out of the bow series. But now hunt 18 crashes as soon as the 6th one is killed, kicks me out, restart the game, shows it was never done. Stuck on 18 th hunt even though I completed it 3 times.

Islander, what device are you playing on? And which hunt is this exactly-- hunt 18 in which series? Thanks!
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    hunt 18 in which series?

I believe he is referring to the shotgun series.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    Islander, what device are you playing on? And which hunt is this exactly-- hunt 18 in which series? Thanks!

Here is the hunt he is talking about.

This shotgun series hunt is very glitchy. Anyone else have this issue?

9D396A16-3503-48F2-A1B6-D1330B3D467F_zpsznae4zx6.png

It was hunt number 18.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: