Options

Is region 4 available?

M MikeM Mike Registered Users 9 Posts
How do I get to region 4? I have been stuck on region 3 for 3 weeks now. Please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    M Mike wrote: »
    How do I get to region 4? I have been stuck on region 3 for 3 weeks now. Please let me know. Thanks

It was released 2 days ago and a number of us have completed it - only cost 3 million for weapon upgrades.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    On kindle lost fortress in news thread but having completed trophy hunts region 4 isn't opening do I have to complete the two exotics series in region 3?
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    On kindle lost fortress in news thread but having completed trophy hunts region 4 isn't opening do I have to complete the two exotics series in region 3?

You can tell if you have region 4 available if you have 4 pips at the bottom of your map. You can also swipe the map to go to region 4, and tap on any missing map piece to see what you need to do to get it. Currently all map pieces are awarded from trophy hunts, so completing all 9 trophy hunts in region 3 will unlock region 4.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Apparently region 4 is not out for kindle yet! Again Amazon is always late to the party! We are lucky we at least have it now, it only took them 2 weeks to put it in their app store.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Only 3 pips on bottom of screen thank you both for confirming region 4 not out on kindle must be held up in app store
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I found myself having to work a lot this past week plus I got a late start in this game, due to waiting for the Kindle release. I am still enjoying the shotgun series in level 3!! I am glad to see that I won't need to race through the rest of level 3 to get to an unreleased level 4.

Soon come, as the late Peter Tosh would say. Actually, he said, "I don't like Soon Come", so I guess he didn't like to wait either.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    You can tell if you have region 4 available if you have 4 pips at the bottom of your map. You can also swipe the map to go to region 4, and tap on any missing map piece to see what you need to do to get it. Currently all map pieces are awarded from trophy hunts, so completing all 9 trophy hunts in region 3 will unlock region 4.

Am I the only one that noticed the disclaimer "currently"?

Does this mean that Dinos will have some regions unlockable in ways similar to the HRs in 14
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    From what I can gather, region 4 is still not available for kindle. When I get home tomorrow I'll try the uninstall from the device and reinstall, and see what happens. Sometimes in the past I had to do this with kindle on new events on DH 2014, when they wouldn't show up. I play mostly on iPad now, but I would like to see what's up with kindle. I'm currently trying to get Glu/Amazon to get the "shared wallet" available for kindle. Alot of android tablets can do this, so we'll see what happens. I think region 4 is still hung up by Amazon's review team, but it will eventually be there.
  • Options
    T.F. my kindle had a 4th pip added just now, region 2 & 3 updated and region 4 light foot the ostrich thing still quicker than me on bigger screen gonna try brain shots see if that works!
  • Options
    2nd attempt fully upgraded cash bought bow three arrows and swift foot bought the farm much better than on my phone took about 8 attempts at least..
  • Options
    T.F. my kindle had a 4th pip added just now, region 2 & 3 updated and region 4 light foot the ostrich thing still quicker than me on bigger screen gonna try brain shots see if that works!

That's great D.S. did you have to "sync content" to get it to download? Or did it automatically update? I'll have to see when I'm home. I hope this week the shared wallet becomes available for kindle. Many emails back and forth with kindle/ Glu, to get this to happen, so fingers crossed! :cool: T.F
  • Options
    It just came through as an update fortunately and shared wallet will be a boon
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't catch the end of that.