Options

Rifle Series OTO

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
I've reached the rifle series and would like to know if there is a OTO. I only have 96 gold so I'll just do contract hunts and build up some more gold if there is one.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I've reached the rifle series and would like to know if there is a OTO. I only have 96 gold so I'll just do contract hunts and build up some more gold if there is one.

I am waiting too. It takes so long to build up gold, I guess you wont hear me asking when the next region to come out haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I am waiting too. It takes so long to build up gold, I guess you wont hear me asking when the next region to come out haha

I'm thinking we are smart enough to know when new things come out without the hundreds of the same question.
  • Options
    you know what i mean haha, I wont be sitting around with everything completed anytime soon. which is a good change of pace from finishing everything in 1 day.

I did notice though that on their FB page some are already asking about R5 , I am assuming they just are ignoring the exotics.

P.S. I REALLY want to know how much money Glu has already made from this game haha
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I got an OTO for the stattler pro rifle for 85 gold. I think it was after the 6th hunt.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I got an OTO for the stattler pro rifle for 85 gold. I think it was after the 6th hunt.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I can do that now.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I wouldn't spend my gold on that, you can buy adequate rifles with hunter bucks. Unless you just particularly like that or something, I'd hold onto the gold for something more useful down the road. I'm just thinking of what good a level 4-5 rifle would be in DH2014 right about now...
    Facebook player
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I did buy the gold rifle. Mostly because the cash rifle just seemed to take forever between shots.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I wouldn't spend my gold on that, you can buy adequate rifles with hunter bucks. Unless you just particularly like that or something, I'd hold onto the gold for something more useful down the road. I'm just thinking of what good a level 4-5 rifle would be in DH2014 right about now...

good point since it is hard to get gold for this game on iOS.

I can tell you that I can play the Loki (the last) trophy using the grant liberty elite (multiregion rifle). and it is very powerful, I was even able to kill him without hitting a single red circle. high rate of fire and large clip.

also I noticed that since we now arent required to do heartshots, the whole farming the last trophy thing went out the window
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Farming the last trophy?

Yeah, I'm milking this region. I learned a while ago that flying through regions left me bored until the next region, I'm playing a lot of contract hunts in between the weapons series. I'm sure I'll still play contract hunts on a loop for a week, but beats the heck out of two.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Here's what I got for the OTO. Needless to say I couldn't buy it.

06540591-B176-4553-8EDE-6749EF65A32A_zpszub4asmt.png
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I see that, but how far along were you into the rifle series hunts? More than halfway? Seems kinda pointless at that stage. I bought it right away and used the cash for upgrades. I'm spoiled with semi-auto! And you'd think they could do better than 16%off!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    @djradnad
    I'm assuming by farming your referring to killing the last trophy with anything but a heart shot like in DH. I shot the last dino and then let him eat me. I got 10% which was less than the contract hunts so yea doesn't work. Loving this game though. Just wish glu was using tapjoy instead of trialpay. Gold farming sucks. Only up to 199. Really want to do the exotics. But just can't spend real money to buy fake
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Here's what I got for the OTO. Needless to say I couldn't buy it.

06540591-B176-4553-8EDE-6749EF65A32A_zpszub4asmt.png

I can't remember when exactly it came up, but I got an offer foe this rifle for 88 gold. I had the gold and I wanted a semi-auto rifle, so I bought it. Pretty good weapon.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    I did also for 85 gold. Sweet rifle!
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I see that, but how far along were you into the rifle series hunts? More than halfway? Seems kinda pointless at that stage. I bought it right away and used the cash for upgrades. I'm spoiled with semi-auto! And you'd think they could do better than 16%off!

It was after the third hunt.
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I can't remember when exactly it came up, but I got an offer foe this rifle for 88 gold. I had the gold and I wanted a semi-auto rifle, so I bought it. Pretty good weapon.

If I would have received that offer I would have bought it but getting only 16% wasn't worth it.