Options

3 Day Sale on Now!

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
Just got an update and the Darman Stinger, GenTech Striker, and the Solari Spider are all 60% off so if you want those Exotics at a good deal, now is your chance!

053E52C2-C34D-4C30-8D39-588CC1ED5DF5_zpsgrbrtqou.png
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am deciding on which one to buy now. I have been wanting the salvo, but of course that one isn't on sale. I am thinking of purchasing the striker since it has a 550 power rating.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Yeah I've been wanting the Stinger, but I had already spent gold on the OTO for the Sattler Savage Pro. If I had known this was going to happen, I would've saved my gold for the Stinger. Oh well, but there will probably be another sale in the future.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just saw the sale but I don't have enough gold to buy any. Probably won't have enough gold by the time the sale is over. Plus, doing nine hunts for 192 gold is too steep.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    You can use the exotic weapons in the contract hunts. So you can get a lot of use out of the exotic weapons.
  • Options
    If only I had saved my gold! I made over 30 gold in the past 3 hours! That wouldve been enough to buy an Exotic before I bought the OTO :(
  • Options
    KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
    I just spent 10 minutes, 10 lonnnng minutes doing one of those offers. At the end it said I wasn't qualified for the products and I didn't get my **** 16 bars of gold. FFS! Never again! I guess I'll never buy any of the exotic series weapons. I can only watch so many ad videos.
  • Options
    If only I had saved my gold! I made over 30 gold in the past 3 hours! That wouldve been enough to buy an Exotic before I bought the OTO :(

I was thinking the same thing. I did the OTO for the stattler savage pro for 85 gold. I think from now on I will just save my gold for the exotics. To me the exotics are a lot funner to use than the gold rifles or shotguns.

Right bow I have 86 gold and am hoping to get enough free gold before the sale ends to buy the stinger. Which will be my 4th exotic weapon.
  • Options
    I just spent 10 minutes, 10 lonnnng minutes doing one of those offers. At the end it said I wasn't qualified for the products and I didn't get my **** 16 bars of gold. FFS! Never again! I guess I'll never buy any of the exotic series weapons. I can only watch so many ad videos.

I do give credit to TrialPay for not demanding so much. If you just contact their support team (tap the "?" at the top), all you have to do is confirm that you completed the offer, put in your e-mail, and you should get the gold. That method has worked 95% of the time for me. You get your gold within 6 hours afterwards.