Options

Converting dollars earned to gold

HeffJRHeffJR Registered Users 3 Posts
This game is nothing more than a blood sucking money magnet if this option is not added shortly. Greedy, greedy programmers make this game no longer fun or worth my time. Neither will I buy or suggest or recommend any other Glu games because of their greedy weapon purchase options. Blah!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Converting dollars to gold was brought up a lot on the DH14 forums. And in my opinion is never going to happen. If Glu actually did that they would probably go out of business since nobody would spend any real money.

It seems a lot of people don't understand that it costs money to develop games. And that companies need to make money to actually stay in business. Right now there is a sale for 3 exotic weapons for 60% off. Which to me is a reasonable price for the exotic weapons. And there could be possibly better sales in the future.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    No reason to get upset. You can play for free. Sure, some of the special events cost gold, but I just skip them if I don't have enough. No big deal. Enjoy what you have.

Cheers

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    I would gladly pay real dollars if this game was challenging!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts

I am curious. Have you ever found a challenging game? As others on this forum have pointed out you can make the game challenging if you want to. Simply use a lower region weapon on a higher region. Then you will have your challenge.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Paulm 1956Paulm 1956 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Want a challenge? Try using a maxed out cash bow for every contract hunt. You will soon find out how inadequate your skills are.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

I was wondering if you could post a few screen shots so we could bathe in your awesomeness.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

Go try Rubics Cube blindfolded. That should keep you busy.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Go away mav.
  • Options
    jjharmonjjharmon Registered Users 5 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I was wondering if you could post a few screen shots so we could bathe in your awesomeness.

HAHAHA. LMFAO!! This game is FREE! Use your toes if it is so easy to play.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Paulm 1956 wrote: »
    Want a challenge? Try using a maxed out cash bow for every contract hunt. You will soon find out how inadequate your skills are.

I play every hunt with a cash bow lately. It's a lot more fun, the Deinonychus hunts are quite challenging that way. Also a level 2 AR in region 4 will make it much more difficult. Conversely, if you are having trouble finishing any contract hunts, the shotgun makes them all very easy. Difficulty is totally up to the user, which is one of the things I enjoy most about this and DH. And I don't pay to play. I have in the past with DH, but I didn't find the gold weapons were worth it for me.
    Facebook player