Options

Event bug

HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
two days in a row I have reached level 5 with one opponent left & the game crashes. When I relaunch game I have lost the level & have to claim reward? Playing on iPad very frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    Hyzy wrote: »
    two days in a row I have reached level 5 with one opponent left & the game crashes. When I relaunch game I have lost the level & have to claim reward? Playing on iPad very frustrating.

Make that 3 days in a row. Guess I won't be getting the prize after all
  • Options
    stef007stef007 Registered Users 31 Posts
    that's it ,... I'm done with FLC2 and the Arena playing 200 times for silly $$$ REWARDS .....

COLOR="#FF0000"][B]REMOVED[/B][/COLOR
  • Options
    stef007stef007 Registered Users 31 Posts
    stef007 wrote: »
    that's it ,... I'm done with FLC2 and the Arena playing 200 times for silly $$$ REWARDS .....

COLOR="#FF0000"][B]REMOVED[/B][/COLOR

I retract my previous comment , PVP Event is excellently fair ...., the more X CHANCES time you play , you are guaranteed the prize , I was worried when I 1st played it again at X2 CHANCES UNTIL final STAGE 5 and only got $$ but I persisted and after that the farther X3,4,5,6 CHANCES I got the prize soooo I was a little too quick with my comment ... very good Arena .
  • Options
    Hey glu think maybe you can FIX the game before the next event? Once again crashes in the middle of an event stage and I lose the level?!?
  • Options
    cookejmcookejm Registered Users 24 Posts
    Why do I keep playing this game? I guess I'm a masochist. New event, new problems. Haven't reached level 5 once because each time I've played, at some point my player freezes and can't do anything. I'm beginning to think that no one has ever actually tried to fix this "bug". I mean seriously, this is a video game, not the cure for cancer. How hard can it be? I'm picturing a monkey assigned to this task, smashing away at a keyboard. Glu, please stop hiring monkeys as coders.
  • Options
    Well they must have done something because now the game crashes in the middle of level 3 instead of 5 so I get an even ****tier reward
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I feel your frustration.The event ended earlier today and though I played religiously, 24 hrs a day during the event, I only got 7 of the 8 parts of the minigun. The most frustrating thing about this is the ONLY thing that prevented me from winning all 8 parts was bugs and crashes. At least 10 times it froze in the middle of stage 5 but whats worse is that many of my prizes werent there anymore when I returned to play after waiting for energy. I was never able to even claim alot (at least 10) 3rd or 4th stage prizes. as much as I played, There's no reason why I shouldn't have won all parts and most likely I did but I was not able to claim it cuz of the bugs n etc. Whats up glu? U guys should make things right. Especially for guys like us posting on this threa, serious addicts of this and other of ur games