Options

No more "free" gold coins?

androidandroid Registered Users 23 Posts
No more gold coins by playing videos? Booo...

Comments

• Options
    boomlightsoutboomlightsout Registered Users 33 Posts
    Just download frontline commando dday or dinosaur hunter and you can watch videos for free credits on there.
  • Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Just download frontline commando dday or dinosaur hunter and you can watch videos for free credits on there.

But they aren't interchangeable - at least not on iPad that I can see
  • Options
    Hmm that's weird. I play other games to get glu credits and spend them in flc2 all the time. And the videos on flc2 are back now. At least for me. I hope it works out for you friend.
  • Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    I got the videos. But still don't see anyway to move credits between games on iPad. I play about 5-6 glu games so if there is a way I would love to know what it is!
  • Options
    My phone just automatically does it. The credits are saved to a separate file that is used for all of the games, so when any glu game is opened i have all of the credits there. Sorry it doesn't work for you.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    boomlightsout and Hyzy,glu games share glu credits on Android only. on iOS glu credits are NOT shared. I hope this helps minimize the confusion-Max

One more thing for Android user; While the majority of glu games do share credits, a few of their biggest titles do not
  • Options
    Okay ya I was wandering if it was Android only. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info Max!