Options

Update with delete my progress

mrk1989mrk1989 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi
I have update automatic on my telephone S4 and I lost my progress: weapon, level and upgrade weapon (
viewfinder cash infrared) .
If you search me on google hangouts you can see my level on Dino.
Administrators , I hope that you solve my case or is the thing that you not remember inside the update's game...

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    And you would expect anyone on this forum to do exactly what? If you have an issue, contact customer service at the address shown in the forum header.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Manuel RodriguezManuel Rodriguez Registered Users 2 Posts
    I contacted them and still nothing
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with our Customer Care Team. It may take up to 48 hours for a response.

- Popcorn
  • Options
    cpthazmatcpthazmat Registered Users 1 Posts
    After the update my game was reset and lost all my progress. not cool glu.
  • Options
    paul princepaul prince Registered Users 2 Posts
    cpthazmat wrote: »
    After the update my game was reset and lost all my progress. not cool glu.
    I have exactly the same issue, also have put in a ticket 3 days ago.
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Same here, completed level 4, lost all my weapons I spent a lot of gold on!! Game reset!!
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with our Customer Care Team. It may take up to 48 hours for a response.

- Popcorn

Popcorn,

What actually does happen when we submit a ticket? Do we get an email (other than the automatic email reply that confirms the ticket was received) that gives an answer or offers a solution to the issue we have? I submitted a ticket in a rather lengthy email back on the 10th and have yet to get any kind of direct response from Glu.

Just wondering,

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Roland, do you have region 4 on your kindle yet? And what was your issue if I may ask? Just curious.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Roland, do you have region 4 on your kindle yet? And what was your issue if I may ask? Just curious.

todfoxx,

I only have three dots show up on the bottom of the screen, so I think that means region 4 isn't available yet. I haven't finished region 3 yet, maybe that has something to do with it. I'm working on it (I'm still on the shotgun series, so I have some work to do!), but I haven't had much spare time lately.

My issue with Glu is that I think I had a lot of glu-gold deleted from deer hunter.

Regards,

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    It sounds like you're trying to scam glu for free gold but they are not falling for it! Shame on you!