Options

Viper

dinodeerdinodeer Registered Users 4 Posts
How do you kill the viper?

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Shoot inside the red circles and quickly. I killed him first try, so didn't get to enjoy the struggle, lol. After hearing people talk about it, I think I got lucky.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Same here ridge. What I would suggest to those who are having trouble is to try to move as far away from him as you can and don't zoom in too much on the scope. It will be harder to track Viper's movements if you are zoomed in too much.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    alaskaalaska Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got him on the second try. I concentrated all my shots on his head, which slowed him down enough to get the killing shot in. It also helps to let him wander away as much as he will to buy time.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I got him the first time on both iPad and iPhone 4S. I think I got lucky on the 4S since he tended to run in a fairly straight line. As DS007 and Alaska said, it is best to be as far away as possible and be accurate. Scope is not your friend here, so use as little as possible.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Sir vincoolSir vincool Registered Users 7 Posts
    I got lucky it got kinda stuck i shooted it and it just run around making me dizzy so I shoot it kinda lucky there
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Got him 1st time on kindle took several attempts on my phone just got to be accurate with hitting within the red rings one dropped shot fails this trophy