Options

kills

Michael WalravenMichael Walraven Registered Users 18 Posts
How r people getting 7000 kills but only got 1300 hunts?I do alot of contract hunts on stage 4 and can't get close to there kill totals.Im on galaxy s4.Also free coin video player won't play.i got 4glte and great wifi.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    How r people getting 7000 kills but only got 1300 hunts?I do alot of contract hunts on stage 4 and can't get close to there kill totals.Im on galaxy s4.Also free coin video player won't play.i got 4glte and great wifi.

That would be an average of under six dinos per hunt. Perfectly normal
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    My kill average per hunt is 5.7. I have been trying to get a lot of kills after the hunt ends. You just have to wait for a good last shot that will give you multiple kills.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    True but most hunts like the rifle, machine gun, shotgun, etc only give u 1 or 2 dinosaurs to kill.only contract hunts give u 5 or more depending on the level and stage your at so my ? Still goes unanswered. ..there r people with 1000 more kills than me but have fewer hunts...
  • Options
    True but most hunts like the rifle, machine gun, shotgun, etc only give u 1 or 2 dinosaurs to kill.only contract hunts give u 5 or more depending on the level and stage your at so my ? Still goes unanswered. ..there r people with 1000 more kills than me but have fewer hunts...

The answer is obvious. The people with more kills than you and with less hunts are playing more contract hunts. On some of the hunts I can get 4 or five extra kills after the hunt ends. Especially if I am using the Fenix exotic weapon.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The answer is obvious. The people with more kills than you and with less hunts are playing more contract hunts. On some of the hunts I can get 4 or five extra kills after the hunt ends. Especially if I am using the Fenix exotic weapon.

same with using a high power rifle, I can usually get some extra kills

5.7 is a good ratio, you should shoot for 6
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    If u got lucky and all ur contract hunts had 8 0r more dinosaurs then yes they would but since most in regions 1-3 are 6 or fewer Than noway they can.i have played at least 1000 contract hunts and have over 8 million $ and I may get 1hunt with 8 or more dinosaurs n a contract hunt outta 10 lives.granted I don't have a special weapon because what gold I've earned I've gotten better rifles or shotguns or used on more lives. + the game only credits me with what the # of dinosaurs are to kill not what I've killed total. In a contract of 8 dinosaurs I killed 11 and only got credit for 8.either game not running right for me or u guys have a secret.....
  • Options
    Just now I had contract for 10 Eudi's..killed 13 was credited with 10.either a flaw in game or ur extra kills are only counted with a special weapon. I'm baffled. ...
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Hmm, I'm on Facebook, so have no kill count. I do know that in DH2014, extra kills were counted, because they reflected in the bounties...
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Just now I had contract for 10 Eudi's..killed 13 was credited with 10.either a flaw in game or ur extra kills are only counted with a special weapon. I'm baffled. ...

I just assumed I got credit for the extra kills. I never really payed that close of attention to my kills. But sometimes on Gamecenter the updates are delayed for a while.
  • Options
    I just verified that I do get the extra kills using an exotic weapon and a shotgun.