region 5

swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
Were is region 5....anyone having the news
:cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:

Comments

• blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'd say a week or two out. Region 4 just dropped this week!
    Facebook player
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    R4 contract hunt boring me....all hunting series i completed ready....just wait for r5
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Next time, try milking the series and trophy hunts. I play a couple of contract hunts, then a series hunt, a couple of contract hunts, then another series hunt, and really save the trophy hunts. It stretches the game out and keeps it fresh. Once you have nothing but contract hunts left, it can be worthwhile to use only a bow or downgraded weapon. I use the bow or region 2 AR in region 4 all the time.
    Facebook player
  • WokeWoke Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ok so the map parts collected in region 4 mean that there will eventually be a region 5 yeah?? Was a little let down to be collecting these parts which lead to nothing.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The region is titled "savage bog" a pop-up announcement will let you know that is coming soon. But there hasn't been one yet. As soon as one does a forum member will post it, that's how we roll! Lol!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Woke wrote: »
    Ok so the map parts collected in region 4 mean that there will eventually be a region 5 yeah?? Was a little let down to be collecting these parts which lead to nothing.

I was collecting map pieces for Region 4 before it was released for Kindle. Once I was finished with the Region 3 hunts, I continued with the contract hunts in order to collect hunter bucks ($). When Region 4 was released for my device, I was much more prepared to upgrade my weapons going into the region.

Take advantage of the time between releases if at all possible. I am doing the same with Deer Hunter 2014 after I finished the last region.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Diplodocas would be good for swamp region dinosaur with long neck and long tail also crocs would be good to see added