Bow Hunting Region 4

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I've determined there is only one near impossible hunt on region 4 armed with the Hammond Valkyrie, and that's the 5 Dromaeosaur hunt, because they simply spawn too close. Every other hunt can be accomplished with the bow more often than not, a lot will have to do with how dinos spawn. On some of the hunts you can easily get oncoming heart shots once you find the spot, and they are one-kill. You can shoot a stegosaurus four times and still get gored if they aren't good shots, one heart shot will drop them. The most fun of all might be the Ingenias hunts where the birds have to be shot twice, and any of the long range ones. I've found you have to really lead your arrow on the distance shots, which is a super nice touch.

So if any of you are bored playing contract hunts waiting on Region 5, put that shotgun down and play with a bow for a while! It will really hone your skills. But when that 5 Dromaeosaur hunt comes, grab an AR, region 2 AR makes you have to make those shots count! Happy hunting.
Facebook player

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'll try that once I meet my cash goal.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I'll try that once I meet my cash goal.
    And that was? If I may ask?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    $6M.

I try to double the bucks I started the region with before I go on to the next one. Although there is no current next region, I want to be ready.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    6 mil? Do you have a life?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    6 mil? Do you have a life?
    I'm at 12+mil. And I have a extremely great life, far better than yours if you have to post s*h*i*t* like you do! You are a little nerd!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm at 11.8. I bet I play the game an hour a day.
    Facebook player
  • luis mercadoluis mercado Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a problem with the bow and region 4. Isn't download full and the image is distorted and the phone fully lock.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    $6M.

I try to double the bucks I started the region with before I go on to the next one. Although there is no current next region, I want to be ready.

I'm at 15.5 million and counting. Much easier to store up bucks then DH14 was.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Much easier to store up bucks then DH14 was.

Heh. No wonder. Even at R4, you make $3000 HB more than in R12 in DH14. Makes me wonder how much contract hunts will be worth in the future...
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It really is strange that Glu started this game awarding 24000 hunter bucks on region 4. At this rate by the time region 10 comes out the reward for the contract hunts will be well over 100,000.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • binkie523binkie523 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am trying to figure out how to find the heart for a heart shot.  .lungs are no problem but I can't find the heart. Any help??