So disappointing!

SushiRollSushiRoll Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello there

I played this for about 3 or 4 days from now and i have no problem on this game. But when i run out of energy i logout on my Facebook account and wait 2hours to refill my energy. And i login and when i started to play it directly go to the tutorial where you kill the first dinosaur. It's weird so i kill it and when i go to the main menu i was shocked! My Profile is deleted and wipe out, my level rollback to LVL1 my money, my guns, my glu gold is lost! So i logout again go back to the game and it's just the same! MY LEVEL IS 17 I HAVE 42 GLU GOLD AND MY money is 15k (It's actually 65k i spent on upgrades when my profile is not yet deleted) SO FIX IT AND RETRIEVE MY LOST PROFILE I'M BEGGING YOU GLU!

It's so disappointing and sad.

Comments

• swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    SushiRoll wrote: »
    Hello there

I played this for about 3 or 4 days from now and i have no problem on this game. But when i run out of energy i logout on my Facebook account and wait 2hours to refill my energy. And i login and when i started to play it directly go to the tutorial where you kill the first dinosaur. It's weird so i kill it and when i go to the main menu i was shocked! My Profile is deleted and wipe out, my level rollback to LVL1 my money, my guns, my glu gold is lost! So i logout again go back to the game and it's just the same! MY LEVEL IS 17 I HAVE 42 GLU GOLD AND MY money is 15k (It's actually 65k i spent on upgrades when my profile is not yet deleted) SO FIX IT AND RETRIEVE MY LOST PROFILE I'M BEGGING YOU GLU!

It's so disappointing and sad.

Hey....if so that ....please submit your care ticket to Glu....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • SushiRollSushiRoll Registered Users 4 Posts
    Where and how do i find the Glu care ticket?
  • SushiRollSushiRoll Registered Users 4 Posts
    And i play Dino Hunter in my Laptop. I go to the Forum where i can create Glu care ticket, but it only says IOS and ANDROID support?
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.
    Please submit a ticket to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS, facebook and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Thank you again,

- Popcorn