Options

No kill on Eudimorphodons

SautnerSautner Registered Users 10 Posts
Has anybody else had a no kill on Eudimorphodons? I've had this happen a couple times to me now. I shot them 3 times and even point blank range and still nothing. Using a Stattler Defender maxed out on an iPad.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Odd. I do the same on the same device and have no problems. Shotgun takes them right out. Reboot?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    Odd. I do the same on the same device and have no problems. Shotgun takes them right out. Reboot?

Yeah, I tried that and still the same thing. It doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. It did happen today once. No matter how you try to kill the bird, nothing happens to it. I shot one 3 or 4 times once and nothing happened to that bird. If this happens and I go to another bird, it gets him. Kinda weird but exciting anyway.
  • Options
    alaskaalaska Registered Users 5 Posts
    Happened to me once. Four hits and no kill. Redid the hunt and all was fine.
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    We are aware of this issue and have a fix for it that will go out in the next binary update.

Note that binary and data updates are not the same. We've had numerous data updates already on Dino Hunter-- for example, each new region is a data update. There have been no binary updates yet. I can't say when it will arrive, but you'll know it when you see it.
  • Options
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    We are aware of this issue and have a fix for it that will go out in the next binary update.

Note that binary and data updates are not the same. We've had numerous data updates already on Dino Hunter-- for example, each new region is a data update. There have been no binary updates yet. I can't say when it will arrive, but you'll know it when you see it.

Thanks for the info about the fix and the future update. Very impressed with the quick reply Glu. You guys are on top of things here. Great job.
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I hope it doesn't reset my whole game like the last one!!!!
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Sautner wrote: »
    Has anybody else had a no kill on Eudimorphodons? I've had this happen a couple times to me now. I shot them 3 times and even point blank range and still nothing. Using a Stattler Defender maxed out on an iPad.

Ive had that problem on an iPad - ended up using sight and that worked