Options

Removing upgrades

Ahamm94Ahamm94 Registered Users 4 Posts
Is there a way to remove upgrades on weapons? I want to get the scope off of my bow.

Comments

• Options
    Timberline.ThunderTimberline.Thunder Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ahamm94 wrote: »
    Is there a way to remove upgrades on weapons? I want to get the scope off of my bow.
    In Deer Hunter 2014 (on which the game is based), it is possible to move between upgrades (1-8?) by touching to the left of the level indicator. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean you can go back to level 0, the base of the weapon. I am not sure what's possible in Dino Hunter but I will check it out next time I'm playing. HTH.
    Good Luck & Good Hunting,

:cool: Tim :rolleyes:
  • Options
    After a quick look, no. The bow is not downgradable, nor are any of the others. I suspect you already tried this and are hoping someone else know something. Anyone else know?

If it's not possible to downgrade, it would be something to suggest as a feature to add in a new version. After all, it's something hunters do when the don't need/want the extra weight or distraction.

• Options
    Where would I post this suggestion?
  • Options
    And thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Ahamm94 wrote: »
    Where would I post this suggestion?

For now, Right Here

• Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    In DH2014, there were so many shotguns and assault rifles available to buy for hunter bucks that I found that I only bought every other one. After a region was over, I would go back and buy one that I missed and upgrade everything but the scope. That gave me a better view (not so close in) when I did turn on the sight. While I was waiting for the next region, I would use these guns on contract hunts.

In DHDS, there is only one type of hunter buck gun in each region (per series) and you have to totally upgrade it to finish the region. I agree that it would be nice to turn off the scope and use the iron sights once in a while.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Unfortunately, this doesn't mean you can go back to level 0, the base of the weapon..

Sure you can. I play DH2014 mostly without scopes at all.

I would like to second that being able to do this in dinos would be a huge help to those of us without a life! ;)
    Facebook player