FREE gold

swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
Watch video for free gold...it's work for sometime....today i get 5 free gold ....3 days ago i get 6 free gold...
Anybody get more free gold....???:cool::rolleyes:
:cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yes. I've gotten over 200+ gold total just doing videos. I've given up on TrialPay.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Me too, I usually get around 10 vids per day sometimes more.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I've probably only had two in the past two days. Very frustrating. A week or two ago was fairly lucrative with six to ten gold per day most days. that was exceptional. This week is proving sp****.

Even Sponsorpay has been dry... All either stuff that I have already done and am not allowed to redo, or stuff that requires me to provide credit card info for supposedly "free" gold that will likely never arrive.

We had Trialpay briefly on Android a few months ago. I wasn't impressed either. Don't blame anyone for abandoning them.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Michael WalravenMichael Walraven Registered Users 18 Posts
    Ur lucky.my free video player hasn't worked in 2weeks.i can't get free gold.im b n screwed..
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, I get very few vids recently :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I only have 473 so far - you can get 10 or 12 a day
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've gotten exactly 1 video in the last 2 weeks. I was Glu's Beijing office would do some local marketing. I mean, it is only the world's largest game market.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I play on the Kindle and I never get any offers to watch videos. I vaguely remember a couple offers while playing DH2014 back in January or February, but nothing since.

I think it is a combination of Kindle and Central Maine that does me in with the video offers. In a couple months when I move to Charlotte, maybe things will pick up in that department.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    I don't think it's Maine Roland, I'm in michigan and have never had any vids. It's a Amazon/kindle thing, they seem to do things their way despite being a android tablet. I'm still trying to get the shared wallet to kindle.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I don't think it's Maine Roland, I'm in michigan and have never had any vids. It's a Amazon/kindle thing, they seem to do things their way despite being a android tablet. I'm still trying to get the shared wallet to kindle.

tf,

That means I have nothing to look forward to after I move? Waaaahhhhh!

(LOL)
  • wolfwolf32wolfwolf32 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I get about 20 to 30 free gold a day depends on the day
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    After a drought lasting a few days, I just ran off 10 straight videos...
    I hope that this keeps up.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Got 12 vids, so far. But not in a row, but still good! Days not over yet. :cool:
    I got about 20 yesterday, today I've gotten 10 so far. And that's right todfoxx, it's not over yet!
  • Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    About every 3 or 4 hours the vids are released. I usually get about 10 plus every day.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just got 20 in a row. Best so far. Maybe they are loosening the purse strings.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    What do you do to get the videos? Am I missing something?
    What do you do to get the videos? Am I missing something?

There is nothing you can do to get the videos, they just offer you a certain amount at one time and you wait a while longer and watch a few more. Watch as many as you can at one time and check back in few hours and more videos will be available.
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I usuallt get 1 or 2 vids, but last night I got 26!!!! I now have 92 gold (got some trial pay offers too ;) ).
  • Charles abbottCharles abbott Registered Users 11 Posts
    Wow really me play on an android nexus tablet I watch videos and I'm lucky to get one maybe two a day that's it I never gotten MRO that that except the first two days and now sometimes I don't get any at all that's right nothing starting to think its not worth playing anymore I can't buy every exotic weapon way to much money
    swaggerjr wrote: »
    Watch video for free gold...it's work for sometime....today i get 5 free gold ....3 days ago i get 6 free gold...
    Anybody get more free gold....???:cool::rolleyes: