Options

Waiting for R5

ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
As others have said, doing contract hunts galore to build up the $$ using all different sorts of weapons, passes the time. Its a pity you can't go back into the individual hunts once completed and try them with different weapons.

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    No doubt. Even if they paid no hunter bucks, I'd be thrilled to do them again, just to break the monotony of the contract hunts.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yeah..build up your buck..for upgrading..on the next region....filling the time....
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Maybe we'll see a special event for this region. Like the Crystalis Hunting series! A new weapon was the reward, but I'm sure you'd have to buy a exotic weapon for that. In fact I am sure, got to do the trial before it was removed.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-07-29-10-44-11_kindlephoto-30640289_zpsqrhz6yqf.jpg
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    What is up with the blue crystals? I thought they might do something special, so I shot a couple of them. All that did was wake up the Dinos and I got killed while I was distracted looking for any affect my shots might have made.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Pretty sure they just look pretty, like the butterflies and jumping trout in DH2014.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    kgarnes62kgarnes62 Registered Users 11 Posts
    When is region five coming?
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    kgarnes62 wrote: »
    When is region five coming?

It will be at least another 3-4 weeks, depending on if they are introducing new dino species in R5. If that's the case, then it will be a bit longer. Also, we should expect a new event in the game soon, the "Chrystalis Series".
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    As others have said, doing contract hunts galore to build up the $$ using all different sorts of weapons, passes the time. Its a pity you can't go back into the individual hunts once completed and try them with different weapons.

However knowing how they did in deer hunter the cost of guns is ever going up so a lot of GLU dollars is needed to purchase them and the necessary upgrades to complete hunts. Solution keep playing the old boring contract hunts, pick up free gold watching videos and just be patient until they release the next region.:cool:
  • Options
    It will be at least another 3-4 weeks, depending on if they are introducing new dino species in R5. If that's the case, then it will be a bit longer. Also, we should expect a new event in the game soon, the "Chrystalis Series".

Might I ask where you heard this 3-4 week time frame?
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Apparently he has some insider info, or he works at Glu. 3-4 weeks sounds a bit long. The next region is already titled "savage bog". I'll bet It is ready to go, a special event should be coming, the news says "check back later" usually means something is coming.
  • Options
    Thank u I got that today
  • Options
    Really enjoy this game can't wait for more regions to come building up points is a . Great idea
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Apparently he has some insider info, or he works at Glu. 3-4 weeks sounds a bit long.

Lol. No I don't have that kind of info, nor do I work with Glu. I'm just speculating since it was nearly 2 months since R3 when R4 finally launched. But then again, that's when Dinos was still in beta, and things might be different now. Thanks for the laugh T.F. :D
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    soulmansoulman Registered Users 2 Posts
    i'm waiting for R5 too and new weapons that you don't need gold to bye them with....
  • Options
    1. Keep waiting. 2. There will be cash guns, and gold guns. The choice is yours!