Options

Loss of Glu credits in Dino Hunter efter purchase in Deer Hunter and vice versa

vinningaloketvinningaloket Registered Users 8 Posts
Hello! I just got aware that I have lost a lot of Glu credits during the last weeks. There must be some "Connection" between the games Dino Hunter and Deer Hunter. A decrease of Glu credits in Deer Hunter makes the same decrease in Dino Hunter without a purchase in Dino Hunter. Unfortunately it doesn´t work the same way when I buy Glu credits because the increase is only in the actual games.
I use the Android applications.
Please advice! Some kind of refund would be nice!
I´ve sent an email to your androidsupport as well.

Comments

• Options
    mosh1mosh1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It will take a long time for glue to get back to you. Be ready to wait. All glu games use a universal money system.If you use credits on dearhunter it will apply to all glu games. I wouldnt wait around for glu to reply. It will take a very long time and they will probobly tell you the same thing. Iv been waiting 2 weeks with no reply.
  • Options
    LouLynLouLyn Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just posted a related question, I had a lot of credits, then poof, ZERO! It took them away from all of my games and is not rewarding me the ones I earn! So annoyed! Hopefully they fix this soon!
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Vinningaloket:
    This is a feature unique to the Android platform called Gluwallet.
    The flip side is that you can earn more gold in other games and it will be available for games like DinoHunter where gold is scarce. See http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks&highlight=gold+tips for a discussion on which Glu games tend to pay out the most gold.

LouLyn:
    Unless you spent all of your gold in another game, I suspect that yours is a different issue. You should submit a customer care ticket. The email address and process to do that is described in this thread, among others: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?107433-My-progress-is-lost-in-Deer-Hunter-2014&highlight=care+ticket
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Android uses the Gluwallet to share credits between games, when there is an issue try deleting this file to fix issues.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php?faq=glu_credits#faq_glu_credits_zero

Also, as SubH20 was saying, there is a huge benefit to the Gwallet cause you can easily earn credits in games like DH Reloaded and My Lil Kingdom without spending any real money.

This all only applies to Android devices (not including Amazon devices; Kindle). So if your are having issues with gold on another device then you should submit a ticket.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    vinningaloketvinningaloket Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanx SubH2O and DjRadNaD for helpful responses! I realise now how it´s working, my mistake!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Android uses the Gluwallet to share credits between games, when there is an issue try deleting this file to fix issues.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php?faq=glu_credits#faq_glu_credits_zero

Also, as SubH20 was saying, there is a huge benefit to the Gwallet cause you can easily earn credits in games like DH Reloaded and My Lil Kingdom without spending any real money.

This all only applies to Android devices (not including Amazon devices; Kindle). So if your are having issues with gold on another device then you should submit a ticket.
    I'm trying hard to get the Glu wallet to kindle as well! Just waing on Glu to implement this for kindle users, I don't see a problem with that.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'm trying hard to get the Glu wallet to kindle as well! Just waing on Glu to implement this for kindle users, I don't see a problem with that.
    I'm glad to hear that. I'm not holding my breath but its just good to know there is hope. We Kindle users have it harder than anyone regarding gold. Its extremely painstaking n time-consuming just to earn a few glu credits and thats only when the rewards are actually recieved. Thanks T.F.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Max, if It does not happen I think all kindle users should submit a request to Glu for the shared wallet. Maybe that will help. Gold offers are extremely sp**** for DH 2014, and for dinos on kindle. No vids at all! I know that DjRadNad is hoping for the Glu wallet for all devices, maybe we all should should send requests in!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    good luck haha, amazon sucks.

I would love the wallet for all devices, but also I might be changing phones soon anyways cause even though I never put my phone number on any surveys or the internet in any way I recently started getting alot of strange calls and messages from scientologists and half naked old ladies (facetime)

so yea, I might make the move to android soon, but I have had the same number since cellphones first came out so I am hesitant about getting a new number
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Emil.guliyev@gmail.comEmil.guliyev@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello,

I have also lost my credits and all progress. I purchased twice novice pack and recharged for 19.99 but everything gone. I am playing from my PC and laptop
  • Options
    Emil.guliyev@gmail.comEmil.guliyev@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is anyone looking after this forum?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    This is a forum and not customer service. We cannot help you. The moderators do not have access to your account either. You need to submit a customer ticket.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Is anyone looking after this forum?

Not for this kind of thing. You have to submit a ticket.
    Look for directions for how to do that in the top thread on this forum. It is stickied there just for that purpose.

Good luck!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad