Chrystalis Event

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
Just got a pop-up:

D9DDCC7A-8BE3-49D8-BFC4-16AF08A6AEB9_zpsvzliovei.png

There are also sales on some Elite/Pro weapons and Exotics in-game as well, like the R2 Gold rifle is up for 90 gold and the Multiregion AR is up for 200 gold, just to name a few.
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Here is the event and the Solari Electro:

9BF5FF7E-43E6-43F8-B4E3-1E4E5B682B34_zpsrka19rff.png

75EB9B1A-0ED4-4877-AF5D-986279C7312C_zps5rbinv6l.png
    The Windsor Zenith Pro:

A617C00E-B55A-4765-9FB3-290B22470D72_zpslhqgcktq.png

Also, as a quick note, please post the OTO on the Electro here and clarify if you received it after the 3rd or 1st hunt.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    No discount, you have to buy it outright. 600 gold.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Oh well that sucks :( ... And I just noticed you already made this thread, so I'm sorry.
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    The Windsor Zenith Pro:

A617C00E-B55A-4765-9FB3-290B22470D72_zpslhqgcktq.png

Also, as a quick note, please post the OTO on the Electro here and clarify if you received it after the 3rd or 1st hunt.

OTO on event 480
    Edit correction. On sale for 480. No OTO
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The Windser Zenith Pro took 2.3 million hunter bucks to fully upgrade.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    That's right, I played the series on kindle, that's were the oto offer was 360 gold. Earned 27 gold and a fair amount of cash. I will upgrade the Zenith fully when region 5 arrives. It was fun, the last dino "Crystalis" was a little challenge. Took me 2 tries, 2 other lizards keep coming at you. So I had to take them out then focus on Crystalis! I hope Glu is getting our input on this game, it has alot of potential. But the pricing is to high. What say you Dj?
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    That is expensive, but the Solari is simply amazing! Darn, I have only 92 gold -_-.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That's right, I played the series on kindle, that's were the oto offer was 360 gold. Earned 27 gold and a fair amount of cash. I will upgrade the Zenith fully when region 5 arrives. It was fun, the last dino "Crystalis" was a little challenge. Took me 2 tries, 2 other lizards keep coming at you. So I had to take them out then focus on Crystalis! I hope Glu is getting our input on this game, it has alot of potential. But the pricing is to high. What say you Dj?

I have no gold, I was getting like 10 times as much when it was in beta, but without gold I now just open the game, remember that without gold it wont feel fun to me, close the game, grab a beer and find a different way to relax/escape reality.

I actually just started writing and then deleted a long ramble getting into detail about how if these same prices and sales were in DH14 I would be fine, but with trialpay I feel depressed opening the game.

Either drop the prices (real money to gold ratio is ****, mainly cause you just get 1 or 2 out of dozens of items)
    Drop Trialpay cause it is absolutely ruining the game for players that want to play for free
    Give all devices Gluwallet cause most people dont know it exists nor do they come on here so most wont learn of that trick

I am fine with you making fat stacks on this game just after it released, but do me a favor and every weekend have a sale on a specific "gun company" that discounts all stattlers or winsors or grants, or whatever. A huge problem I have in DH14 is that the lower region guns never go on sale, but if you made the low region DH14 guns and upgrades on sale I would use up all of the gold I have saved up in that game immediately.

please never price a gun over 1k, idc if it is multiregion, that is just too high, and so am I ;)
    noticed all the multiregion sales and I like that, keep em coming and If you are gonna take the multiregions out of the store like in DH14, then you should randomly put them back in the store for limited time every now and again at a discount.

Keep in mind this is just me thinking out loud so to speak, maybe you guys already have better ideas
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    P.S.S.

as for taking out multiregion weapons, just wanted to point out that 1 was taken out a long time

v9dWPnL.jpg
    gJClrf2.jpg

the red skin longshot
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    dude, you don't keep "regular hours" lol
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Those are from beta, and don't you have all the weapons or did you start over?
    I agree with you Dj, about your thread on page 1. But why did you delete it? I truly believe Glu will listen to you! As for the shared wallet, I've been trying hard to get them to do that for kindle(android) via emails. And that trick does not work on tablets, so no loss to them. Their reply: they will try to implement it into their next update. Seeing as kindle has not gotten the latest update for DH 2014 yet I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! :cool:
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I agree with you Dj, about your thread on page 1. But why did you delete it? I truly believe Glu will listen to you! As for the shared wallet, I've been trying hard to get them to do that for kindle(android) via emails. And that trick does not work on tablets, so no loss to them. Their reply: they will try to implement it into their next update. Seeing as kindle has not gotten the latest update for DH 2014 yet I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! :cool:

Those images are old, I grabbed them from the thread "weapons". I never bought the red one, but otherwise yea I have alot of the guns.

I am glad you agree with that post cause waking up I thought of deleting it since I wrote all of that when I was very drunk this morning. and I hate when I make posts that are so long haha. I dont know which thread on page 1 did I delete that you are referring to?

And yes casa I have a horrible sleep schedule, I am gonna try to fix that tomorrow actually since the weekend is over haha.
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    P.S.S.

as for taking out multiregion weapons, just wanted to point out that 1 was taken out a long time

v9dWPnL.jpg

the red skin longshot

Actually DJ, as we know, it is available after 2nd R1 Trophy Hunt, and was always out of reach no matter how many HB you had.

However, after the R4 update, it's available for $62,000. I tested it on Facebook a few weeks back, so as for iOS, Android, & Kindle, I don't know if the deal caps off there...
    Actually DJ, as we know, it is available after 2nd R1 Trophy Hunt, and was always out of reach no matter how many HB you had.

However, after the R4 update, it's available for $62,000. I tested it on Facebook a few weeks back, so as for iOS, Android, & Kindle, I don't know if the deal caps off there...

is yours red? cause the muldoon longshot turned into the winsor longshot pro, but the muldoon longshot pro (red) has long been extinct just like Radnad the dinosaur.. haha and I am a senior member how perfect.

also I introduced myself to someone yesterday and they said it sounds like a dinosaur name haha so I showed them the screenshot :) they were a little confused, but still funny as S#!+
    Choice Dude on Board
    is yours red? cause the muldoon longshot turned into the winsor longshot pro, but the muldoon longshot pro (red)

Yep. I even fully upgraded it:

longshot_zpsd7db2716.png

Too bad they didn't make it easy to buy before the R4 update... I would've loved to have used it in R2 and saved the HB for R3 on my iPhone, but at least they fixed this. It's awesome!
  • segitosegito Registered Users 1 Posts
    in This event how many GLU coins do u earn ?? and to upgrade the weapon do we use glu
    coins ???
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    segito wrote: »
    in This event how many GLU coins do u earn ?? and to upgrade the weapon do we use glu
    coins ???

I earned 87 gold and the AR. You can use Hunter bucks to upgrade.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Yep. I even fully upgraded it:

longshot_zpsd7db2716.png

Too bad they didn't make it easy to buy before the R4 update... I would've loved to have used it in R2 and saved the HB for R3 on my iPhone, but at least they fixed this. It's awesome!

Hmm, maybe it went away when I got to a certain region, you can see it isn't there for me anymore. fEgPlzF.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
    Hmm, maybe it went away when I got to a certain region, you can see it isn't there for me anymore. fEgPlzF.jpg

No, I don't think advancing in Regions makes it go away, because when I started from scratch, it wasn't in the Weapon Shop for me either. I don't know why they took it out. They've left the other Multiregion rifles in there (for now). I'm surprised the Holt Phantom Elite is still there.

It's too bad they only give you one chance to get the Winsor Lingshot Elite. They should give you more time to get it, like as long as you are in R1 or R2, and offer it for like 45% off in gold. And give you 2 chances to buy it with HB during R1: after the second Trophy Hunt (as it already is) for about $28,000, and after the last Trophy in R1 for $40,000. Then, after you complete R2, take it out of the Weapon Shop.
    Yea idk, I was thinking maybe you were playing in the beta also? and bought it back then? cause I havent seen it in a while.

I do hope they keep all the guns in the game, that is something I hated the most about the DH14 multiregions is that they disappear. I think it would make more sense to make a new multiregion every 3 levels and have it actually last 3 upcoming levels. considerin how expensive they are. but regardless I wont be buying any

anyways we got very off topic for this thread title.
    Choice Dude on Board
    Yea idk, I was thinking maybe you were playing in the beta also? and bought it back then? cause I havent seen it in a while.

I do hope they keep all the guns in the game, that is something I hated the most about the DH14 multiregions is that they disappear. I think it would make more sense to make a new multiregion every 3 levels and have it actually last 3 upcoming levels. considerin how expensive they are. but regardless I wont be buying any

anyways we got very off topic for this thread title.

Lol, yeah it got off-topic really quickly. :o

Actually, I did play the beta before the July 1st update. I played it about two weeks before that update, but that was after they took the red Longshot out of the game. And of course, the HB deal for that weapon didn't exist when I first played it in the beta.

And I know I'm getting even more off-topic, but have you noticed that the large carnivore attacks (T-Rex, Allosaurus, etc.) changed after that update, DJ? They used to pick you up and throw you in the air and eat you. Now it's like they simply slam you to the ground and you can't see them after that.

The reason I ask that is because I haven't been attacked by one in a while, and the other day I was bow hunting and I missed the last shot. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just wondering. Glu probably changed it because they thought it would scare the players, kinda like how they changed the names of the weapons (the Grimm Phantom and the Grimm Reaper, just to name a few).
  • pepemscpepemsc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes!!! I have now the Solari Electro (for less of 250 gold) Only wait for the OTOqnd complete the Crystalis series and also will hace the Windsor Zenith Pro for free.... Be patient!
    pepemsc wrote: »
    Yes!!! I have now the Solari Electro (for less of 250 gold) Only wait for the OTOqnd complete the Crystalis series and also will hace the Windsor Zenith Pro for free.... Be patient!
    Very nice! That's the hard part, being patient!! Lol!