Options

New Series

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
Just in case all of you haven't seen it yet, the Crystalis Series is available. The required weapon is the Solari Electro. Cost is 600 gold at 20% off. I know some of you have been waiting for this.
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Was there a one time offer after the first hunt? I don't know because I played the first hunt when it it was briefly available last week.

600 gold is ridiculously expensive.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    No OTO yet. After the sample hunt, it was still 600 gold. I think that is way too much also. I would really like to play, but I'm not paying that much.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    :(Come on GLU What about free game don't you understand - I don't have 480 gold to waste on a new series and I am sure not spending real money to buy gold
  • Options
    STFU01STFU01 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I got the OTO for 480 gold but since none of the Trialpay stuff seems to work, I did not have enough gold.
    I will not be buying gold either for a weapon that is only good for one series.
    Does anyone know if you can use the exotic weapons for contract hunts at least?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Timing is everything on this hunt! A whole lot of fun, nice cash earnings and 3 gold on every hunt so far. Only 10 hunts in, waiting for energy refill on DH and dinos. Great gaming nite! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I'm skipping this. If I want a full-auto AR, I'll save up for the Holt Invader Elite, since it's 200 gold for now and Multiregion.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    That's only good up to region 3.
  • Options
    That doesn't really matter to me. IMO, it's a great deal for what it is, and besides, it wouldn't be too much trouble since it's full auto, even in R4. Anywho, how are you liking the Series so far todfoxx?
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    Just finished the Crystalis series....for those crying that they cant play it STFU!
  • Options
    Just finished the Crystalis series....for those crying that they cant play it STFU!

Happy for you. I'm not crying about it, because I'll live if I don't participate in it.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    For it being such a ****py lame game I can't believe old Mav spent hard earned money on it. I'll skip as well.
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    They are going all out to deplete your gold fast so you buy them a new mercedes with real cash. They inflate gold prices on useless starter region weps, introduce overpriced exotics, and now a super expensive gold mini series. The one time offers of 90% from dh2014 are nonexistent. I guess they are confident people are gonna cough up real money. I can't see paying real money for such little gameplay. I have no problem spending $50 on Call of Duty or Battlefield....but a tiny little phone game with little replayability? Maybe I am nuts but I will stick to the free series and events. These items are useless in a couple months with region {fill in the blank}. Crazy. Wake me up when R5 hits. I look forward to a new hour of play.
  • Options
    For kindle(android) the oto offer is 380 gold, after the first trial hunt. Then back to 600.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I never got an OTO. 700+ gold? no way.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

Prove it. Let's see a screenshot.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My offer was 36% off, 480 gold. Too expensive. I'll pass. They are going to ruin this game.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Prove it. Let's see a screenshot.

The only screen shot he's got is of ace fishing. Huh Mav?
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    I never got an OTO. 700+ gold? no way.

What I meant was, I bought it for 360 gold after the trial hunt on kindle. No such offer on iPad. So I passed on iPad.