Options

Stuck in Region 3

idaholakeyidaholakey Registered Users 2 Posts
I am also stuck in Region 3. However I completed the Trophy hunt and all others except the exotics. The News tab says the new region Lost Fortress is here but when I select "go to region" it sends me back to Region 3 and I can't scroll forward.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    make sure to close your game out and reopen it to allow it to check for updates, or you can check your app store for updates.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Idaho,

What device do you play on? I play on the Kindle and region 4 does not appear to be released quite yet. Perhaps it is as simple as that.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    KrazykjkKrazykjk Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got through region 4, but region 5 won't appear after I completed the 3 hunts - and collected all of the pieces for region 5.
  • Options
    msabo1983msabo1983 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm playing on kindle and also stuck at region 3, what's going on?
  • Options
    idaholakeyidaholakey Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks. Got it figured out. It was an update issue.
  • Options
    I am still stuck in region 4. I'm playing on an iPad. I've checked for updates (there aren't any), and I've restarted the iPad. I've completed all of the hunts, collected all of the pieces for region 5 - but the application won't allow me to go to 5.
    Any help is appreciated!
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    Krazykjk wrote: »
    I am still stuck in region 4. I'm playing on an iPad. I've checked for updates (there aren't any), and I've restarted the iPad. I've completed all of the hunts, collected all of the pieces for region 5 - but the application won't allow me to go to 5.
    Any help is appreciated!

Region 5 has not been released yet. When it is available, since you've collected all the map pieces you'll be able to access it immediately.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm new to the game and couldn't figure out why I couldn't go any further.
  • Options
    Dede DarmawanDede Darmawan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mine is samsung galaxy s4
    Stuck at reg 3
    Collected all reg 4 map pieces
    The news said reg 4 released, I click on it I was taken back to reg 3
    I'm lost, please fix
    Love this game totally
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    DinoPeter wrote: »
    Region 5 has not been released yet. When it is available, since you've collected all the map pieces you'll be able to access it immediately.

Hey peter, you should add a little mention of how new regions and events are scheduled into FAQ sticky thread. just so that hopefully some new players will look at that thread and read that new regions come out every month or whatnot rather than them making a new thread everytime they finish the last region.

and also a lil piece of when they lose progress and how to submit a ticket and glu credits at 0. I would but been busy these days.

sorry if my grammar was bad here lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board